Terms & Conditions
- All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated and are valid 30 days from the date shown on the document. Errors and omissions excepted.
- All prices quoted are exclusive of travel expenses. Travel expenses are billed at £0.45 per mile. Hotels, flights, subsistence and other ancilliaries will be billed at cost.
- Unless shown otherwise carriage is payable on all deliveries of software and hardware.
- Delivery dates for all software and hardware are subject to availability.
- Payment terms are full payment in advance for software, change requests, licence maintenance & support.
- Preact Limited cannot confirm dates for training or technical consultancy until payment in full has been received.
- All orders & bookings will be invoiced in full at the time of confirmation of order or booking.
- Orders and bookings will only be confirmed upon receipt of an official purchase order or signed Preact Sales Order Form.
- The order of goods & booking of services to be undertaken implies acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, which supersede in their entirety any condition contained in any purchase order or other documentation the customer may issue with respect to the goods or services.
- Preact Limited reserves the right to withhold, suspend, reschedule, or cancel the delivery of goods or services in any instances it deems such action necessary.
- In the event of a cancellation or postponement of any booking by the customer, the following fees will apply: 0 – 5 WORKING DAYS NOTICE FULL FEE 6 – 10 WORKING DAYS NOTICE 50% OF FEE 11 – 15 WORKING DAYS NOTICE 25% OF FEE 15 WORKING DAYS OR MORE NOTICE NO FEE
- In the event of non-attendance by the customer, a course or booking will be deemed as cancelled by the customer and the full fee will apply.
- All work undertaken by Preact Limited is delivered on a Time and Materials basis.
- All work undertaken by Preact Limited or subcontractors working on behalf of Preact Limited will be undertaken on a best endeavours basis. It should be noted that Preact Limited will not be held responsible for any possible data loss, failure of software, or non-compatibility of existing or future computer hardware or software - including any potential data loss. Should any person working for or on behalf of Preact Limited be aware of potential problems at the time of undertaking the agreed work, we will endeavour to provide constructive advice.
- All software provided by Preact Limited is subject to the relevant authors/manufacturers licence agreements, software limited warranties, and limitations of remedies.
- The customer is responsible for satisfying themselves that the services purchased suitably meet their requirements. The customer is also responsible for ensuring that the product is fit for the purpose they intend to use it for, in respect of features, faults and compatibility.
- Preact Limited shall not be liable to the customer on any account whatsoever, in the event that Preact Limited is prevented from fulfilling it’s obligations thereunder due in whole or in part to an event of Force Majuere, which shall any circumstance of, be beyond reasonable control of Preact Limited.
- The customer agrees that all hardware, software, and relevant facilities will be made available to those persons working for or on behalf of Preact Limited. This must also take into account that each trainee when receiving training, will be provided with their own computer to work from.
- The customer undertakes to procure that there is sufficient employers liability insurance to protect any person working for or on behalf of Preact Limited, whilst working at the customer’s premises.
Support Terms & Conditions
Click here to read the terms and conditions for our support service.
© Preact Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Reproduction of the contents of any pages in www.preact.co.uk is prohibited except to the extent outlined below.
All pages within this site may be downloaded or printed for your personal use provided you make no alterations to any of the pages and do not use any of the pages in any other work or publication in whatever medium stored. No part of the Preact Limited website may be distributed or copied for any commercial activity.
In accessing Preact Limited web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, change or adapt in any way the content of these Preact Limited web pages for any other purpose whatsoever.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of these web pages are owned or controlled for these purposes by Preact Limited.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the terms of this website, or your dealings with Preact, please contact:
Preact Limited, Vandervell House, Vanwall Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 4UB
Company No: 2783859
VAT No: 596418301