Next and Last Activities for Dynamics 365 & Power Apps
Instantly check the most recent interactions for any record type, and what interactions are up-coming, for any record in Dynamics 365 and model-driven Power Apps.
No Neglected Accounts!
Automatically marks records as neglected if no recent activity is tracked
Define which activity types are shown and where the visualisation will appear.
See the full activity subject on each tile and open entries directly from the visual.
Demonstration of Dynamics 365 Next and Last Activities
How Next and Last Activities Works
Without setting timeline filters or scrolling endlessly down the timeline, users can clearly track communications for any record in standard entities, such as accounts, leads and opportunities, and custom entities that support activities.
- The visualisation can be added to main record form for any entity, or be shown in a separate tab.
- Activity values are captured on each record. Supporting fields can be shown or hidden, as required.
- Scheduled activity data can be rolled up from related records. For example, Next Activities for an account can be configured to include activities scheduled with associated contacts.
- Configure sort orders by activity create or modified dates.
- Define the time period when a record will be defined as neglected, to help keep track of records that have no recent activity with views and dashboards.
- Click a tile to open the associated activity.
- Define which activities types are shown in the visualisation, for example, restrict this to phone calls and appointment activities.
Avoid Neglected Account Scenarios
When a neglected record is identified, this can be automatically marked by the Last Activities solution through a daily automation process. Through views and dashboards, users can quickly identify which records need and get back in touch.
The Last Activities solution for the Unified Interface is built using Power Apps Control Framework enabling a super-quick installation. This includes a Flow / Power Automate component that will be installed and configured if the Neglected Records functionality is used.
How to Deploy Next and Last Activities
Next and Last Activities Pricing
Next and Last Activities for Dynamics 365 is one of many solutions that are available at no additional cost as part of Preact's Elevate 365 Managed Service. This can also be purchased using our Solutions 365 subscription from £8.25+VAT per user / month which provides full access to all the packaged products in Preact's Solutions Hub.
Further solutions which can be deployed using either of these subscriptions include:
Bank Account Validation
HTML Table Designer
Drag & Drop Sub Grids
Editable Quick Forms
Price List Manager
Current Date Setter
Parent Visual Lookup
Contact us to learn more and deploy Next and Last Activities.