Careers at Preact
We have a high regard for the individual. We believe that if we do what we can to help you grow and succeed, then you, in turn, will do your very best every day and deliver the highest quality service to clients.
Although we expect a lot from you, you are significantly rewarded in return. Not just rewarded with a compensation package that recognizes the value you bring to our business, but also rewarded with a supportive environment where you can realise your full potential. It is an environment that is created through:
Living Our Values
- Putting Customers First: Delivering exceptional service to our customers in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Being the Best: Pushing ourselves to perform at the highest possible levels
- Growing Business Together: Working in partnership with our clients to develop mutually beneficial relationships
Strong relationships and teamwork are fundamental to the way we work. You will accomplish more by teaming up with others. Collaborating, cooperating and supporting each other inspires us all to think and work more effectively and build on each other's ideas. And it helps expand and accelerate your learning.
Everyone on our team is important and everyone’s view counts. Teamwork is about treating all people with respect, and appreciating diverse points of view and cultural perspectives.
We also respect your individual needs and personal endeavours, creating a flexible work environment whenever possible, where you can manage the balance between work and personal demands to achieve your professional and personal goals.
Benefits & Perks of Working at Preact
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working
- Pension & healthcare benefits scheme
- Social events
- Modern open-plan office *
- Your workplace includes multiple LCD monitors and a Herman Miller Aeron chair *
- Free parking *
- Free fruit in the office *
- Office pool table and massage chair *
* Currently, our UK head office in Maidenhead is closed as we work remotely to protect our team during the coronavirus pandemic.
If you share our values and you are interested in joining our team, please email your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.