Power Apps Partner
Make Dynamics 365 and Office 365 your own with powerful apps that span business and productivity data. Extend Dynamics capabilities through embedded or mobile apps that fit specific business requirements built on the Power Platform and connect with SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams and hundreds of external apps and cloud services.
Quickly build business apps with a full featured low-code / no-code platform
Connect data with 200+ pre-built & custom connectors
Natively integrated with Office 365, Azure, Dynamics 365 & Power BI
Put your data to work with the Common Data Service
- Point-and-click approach to app design - choose from a large selection of templates or start from a blank canvas
- Quickly build uncluttered apps that address specific business requirements
- Extend apps to your own needs and integrate across Dynamics 365, your apps and services
- Publish apps to the web, iOS, Android and Windows 10
- Advanced security, business logic and rules
Are you looking to deploy a new app that will address a specific business requirement? Or, perhaps extend your Dynamics 365 system with additional capabilities to bridge functionality gaps and enable greater customisation.
Through Power Apps, apps can be quickly created from scratch or embedded within the Dynamics 365 interface to provide users with additional tools that will increase productivity.
Built on the Common Data Model with the Common Data Service for Apps built in, Power Apps stores data in a standardised format making it easy to build and run apps using the same data. Dynamics 365 apps are natively built on this platform and with Microsoft Flow, workflows can be triggered within apps. Native connectivity with Power BI provides real-time data analytics and visualisation that support fast and informed decision-making.
Find out more about the Microsoft Power Platform.
Preact Power Apps Examples
As we work with our clients to customise Dynamics 365 and connect businesses processes, we are building a diversity of Power Apps which can be embedded, or run as a mobile app.
Examples of our Power Apps for sales, operations, finance and marketing include:
- Simplify expense processes by submitting and managing claims via a mobile app
- Replace legacy HTML pages and custom code in Dynamics 365 with embedded Power Apps
- Opportunity grid accelerator to select and add multiple product lines to quotes / orders
- Last Activities control to show the most recent interaction by activity type and identify neglected accounts
- Bing Maps control embedded in Dynamics to show nearby sites / accounts
- Reception visitor app to replace sign-in books
- Word template editor to add custom text to standard documents within Dynamics
Build apps in hours that easily connect your data, use Excel-like expressions to add logic, and run on the web and mobile. Contact Preact to discuss your requirements and find out how we can quickly help you implement solutions using Power Apps and Dynamics 365 that will improve the efficiency of your business processes.