Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM Partnering Solutions
As we deliver on our promise to exceed customer expectations we are always delighted when other Microsoft Partners recommend us to their clients for any Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM requirements.
We recognise that a recommendation from a trusted advisor outweighs speculative sales leads so we always appreciate the introduction of new business referrals from other Microsoft Partners.
If Customer Relationship Management isn't your focus, but your business customers have CRM requirements, then we would welcome the opportunity to assist.
Read more about our CRM approach and find out how we help Microsoft partners.Download
8 Reasons to Partner with Preact for CRM:
- CRM Revenue - refer opportunities for cloud or on-premise CRM requirements and you'll receive significant recurring license income, or a share of the income from CRM services sold.
- Partner of Record - retain CSP / POR ownership and increase the value of your Microsoft relationship with CRM billing. Alternatively, we can take on the licensing and billing burden and simply pay you your monthly margin.
- Non-Compete - our sole focus is CRM so we won't compete with you for Office 365, Nav, Sharepoint & other Microsoft cloud services.
- Learn Nothing! - we will handle all aspects of the CRM requirement so there isn't any need to hire additional resources, or invest in training.
- Award-Winning Microsoft Gold Partner - we have over 20 years of CRM implementation experience. We have been asked most questions and delivered solutions for a huge diversity of requirements.
- Flexible approach - you determine how the referral relationship works. If your client is planning to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 in the cloud or on-premise, or if they need help with their CRM system we will be happy to work to your brief.
- Reciprocal referrals - we often have an opportunity to introduce clients that have requirements for network management, Office 365, & general IT support services.
- Broad industry experience - we deliver CRM solutions for clients who advocate our services across numerous industry sectors. These include: charities, education, financial services, IT consultancy, event management, telecoms, training providers, well known consumer brands and membership organisations.
What Our Customers Say
We've received excellent support from Preact through their account management, technical help and consultancy. A key part of this has been the continuity in speaking to people who understand our business and how we use Dynamics.
- DDC Dolphin
- Alan Hyde, Operations Director
Preact have consistently delivered a high level of care and attention to detail. I find their team to be professional, knowledgeable, credible and responsive. Their technical knowledge of the Microsoft platform is second to none.
- Dan May, Commercial Director
Preact make a big difference by having a working knowledge of our CRM system and our business processes. I’ve found their team to be informal and friendly and they’ve always demonstrated a willingness to go the extra mile and understand our business.
- In Communication
- Sebastian Stungo
Preact supply us with excellent CRM support and are easy to contact. There have been many instances in which their support team has gone above and beyond what I expected, in particular sharing their know-how and extra insight which helps us handle similar issues in the future. I find that other suppliers are quick to close cases but Preact are not like that. They immediately acknowledge issues, keep me updated and check that I am happy before closing down cases. I have no hesitation in recommending their services for any organization that needs help with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Sally Turner, Support Manager
I'd 100% recommend Preact to any organisation that is looking for a Dynamics Partner. We have named contacts which means it's really easy to pick up the phone and speak to them to get advice and bounce off ideas which is really important to us. Their support team are very friendly and clearly know their stuff.
- Children's Food Trust
- Lee Mather, Data Developer