Upgrading Dynamics CRM
CRM 2015 Upgrade
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 brings many advantages including rollup fields, search improvements, branching logic for process flows, new business rules and hierarchy visualisations.
What's New in Dynamics CRM
If you are working with CRM 2013 or an older version you'll benefit from the huge investment that Microsoft has made in the product during recent years. A lot has changed since Dynamics CRM 2013 so it is imperative that you understand how it will affect your business before upgrading.
Check the latest CRM improvements from the last 5 releases to see what's new in Microsoft Dynamics.
If your are still working with CRM v4 read more about what has changed since this release.
CRM Upgrade Readiness
Preact are here to guide you and help plan your CRM upgrade. We’ll help you understand what is changing and prepare for the upgrade.
In our CRM upgrade readiness consultancy we’ll cover:
- How you can take advantage of the latest CRM features
- Checking that your CRM customisations and integrations will still work after upgrading
- Identifying any training that your users will benefit from to familiarize them with the new functions
- Migrating any legacy code that needs updating to be compatible with 2015
- How to map your workflows to updated CRM process flows & business rules
We'll assist before, during and after your upgrade.
If you are using CRM 2013, CRM 2011 or CRM 4.0 we'll help you make a smooth upgrade to Dynamics CRM 2015.
Contact us to discuss how we'll help you upgrade to the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM