Microsoft Dynamics CRM will enable your business to develop more efficient processes that increase productivity.
CRM workflows reduce administration overhead and create efficient processes for sales, servicing, marketing and other teams.
This can involve automating a single routine task, or handling a complex series of steps in a single workflow triggered by an event or action in CRM.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM automated workflows can be configured to send emails, schedule activities, update CRM fields and carry out other processes.
More examples of automated CRM processes include:
- Automatically creating new cases when a customer email is received
- Sending automated emails to customers when a support cases are created, and when cases are resolved including a feedback request link
- Triggering an automatic email alerts when support cases are at risk of breaching a service level agreement
- Automatically scoring leads using demographics &/or email marketing data to identify which leads are 'sales ready'
- Queuing support cases to prioritise service issues in line with pre-defined rules including service level agreements, support plans, customer status and other criteria
- Emailing notifications to managers when high value opportunities are logged and when new orders are created
- Using conditional rules to automatically route sales leads and service cases to individual users
How CRM Creates Process Efficiency
- Receive timely automated alerts about important events and escalating issues
- Sends personalised emails to avoid manually composing individual messages
- Reduces the expense of manual data entry to shorten selling cycles and cut processing costs
- Applies repeatable consistent processes that ensure accuracy and help to preserve data quality
Guided CRM Processes
Process Flow bars are available for all CRM entities to easily see what steps have been completed in a process, and what needs to happen next guiding users towards a successful outcome.
Follow prescriptive on-screen prompts to convert leads, close opportunities, resolve cases and complete other tasks in line with your own unique process rules. Each process flow can be mapped out to replicate each step of your processes. This can include:
- Stage gating to prevent users progressing a process to the next stage if specific conditions haven't been met
- Conditional branching rules that dynamically adjust process flow behaviour based on data entry
- Business rules that will enforce mandatory fields and set conditional field values and visibility rules
Get In Touch
Contact Preact to understand how Microsoft Dynamics CRM will improve your business process efficiency.