Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and Microsoft Office 365 combine to enrich customer relationships, increase productivity and improve communication.
Microsoft CRM becomes an even more powerful resource when connected to Microsoft Office 365, a cloud service that includes Microsoft Exchange Server, SharePoint, Skype for Business and Microsoft Office. By integrating these solutions in the cloud the sales, customer support and marketing functions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online are connected to the collaboration and communication capabilities of Office 365.
The result is a cost-effective, flexible solution that makes your business more competitive and customer centric.
Sharepoint Online & CRM
- Create document libraries in Microsoft Dynamics CRM to share documents from a central location that's easily accessible to authorised users
- Add document management capabilities to Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities & other CRM entities
- Store quotes, proposals, project plans, applications, spreadsheets and other documents that are specific to a record in one place
- Track document changes & retain version control
- Check-in / Check-out document functionality
- Access documents via web browser, Outlook or using mobile devices
Exchange Online & CRM
- Track Outlook emails, contacts, tasks and appointments in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- Perform native Outlook actions on CRM data
- Bulk import Outlook contacts into Microsoft CRM Online
- Track received emails on matching CRM records using Exchange folder sync
Skype Business & CRM Online
- Presence indicator shows the availability of CRM users, customers & other contacts in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- Initiate real-time communications from CRM including, instant messaging, web conferencing and phone calls
- Microsoft CRM tracks Skype meetings as activities to automatically store online communications
Excel Online & Dynamics CRM Online
- Export CRM lists to Excel Online to open the same view in a separate window using the Excel interface
- Make bulk edits and save the changes from Excel Online back to CRM
IT Control & Efficiency
- Easy to deploy and administer avoiding the need to manage separate CRM, Exchange and SharePoint Servers.
- Each application is automatically updated and maintained including enterprise-class anti-virus and anti-spam, eliminating the need to IT staff to apply patches or upgrades.
- 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement with 24/7 database security
For Small Businesses & Individuals
This trial can be shared with up to 10 users. After 30 days you can convert your trial into a paid subscription, this plan is priced at £3.90+VAT per user each month.
For Midsize & Enterprise Businesses (Plan E3)
Compared to the small business plan P trial this evaluation is for organisations with advanced IT needs and includes:
Office Professional Plus - full client installations of Office applications on up to 5 devices per user. Because it's a pay as you go service the latest versions will always be available. Active directory synchronisation to manage Exchange user groups Extended Sharepoint tools - including Dynamics CRM integration Advanced email archiving - unlimited email storage for organisations that need to retain data for legal compliance.
This trial can be shared with up to as many as 25 users. After 30 days the E3 Plan trial can be converted into a paid subscription for £15.00+VAT per user each month.