Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Training Providers
Microsoft Dynamics 365 helps training organisations reduce course overheads and concentrate on client focused activity to deliver outstanding training.
Are you spending too much time on course administration?
Save time with guided processes & automated tasks that transform productivity.
Do you want to better optimize your training resources?
Quickly find & schedule the best resources for each new training requirement.
Want to be able to manage your processes in one place?
Manage your customers, delegates, courses & trainers through a single interface.
Demonstrating Dynamics 365 for Training Providers
Examples of how Preact can implement Dynamics 365 solutions for training providers. This features examples of using Dynamics to manage courses, schedule trainers and streamline workflows to handle bookings and minimise course administration.
Video Transcriptclose transcript
Preact’s training solution sits on top of Dynamics 365, this can be for Sales or Service apps. This is packaged up with …
Examples of our Dynamics 365 solutions for training providers include:
- Connecting clients, courses, attendees, venues and tutors to a single platform
- Resource scheduling
- Managing a training product catalogue
- Automating post-training surveys
- Handling course certification
- Connecting CRM with ERP applications to automate order processing and invoicing
Use native Dynamics 365 scheduling tools to optimise training course resources and manage your bookings.
- Quickly find the best resource for each training requirement
- Match trainers by location, skills, preferred resource and availability
- Schedule training programmes as recurring bookings
- Track the current status of resources in real-time
- Integrated schedule board includes training orders awaiting booking, resource finder, map view and calendar view
We'll configure a courses record form that will capture all the detail specific to your training delivery process.
- Assign the date and time for each course and track all courses using a group calendar view
- Manage bookings for each training venue
- Set course duration to automatically calculate end times
- Manage course accreditation by setting certification terms for each session
- Profile courses by type including public workshop and private tuition
- Associate contacts with each course including delegates, speakers and trainer
Profile and segment each course delegate by tracking booking detail.
- Associate each delegate record with a course record and contact
- Automatically calculate certification expiry dates and use this data to handle renewal processes
- Create personalised certificates for each delegate record using pre-defined Word templates
- Profile each delegate with a status reason e.g. interest, paid, attended and did not attend
- Send joining instruction emails using a field triggered automated process
Contact us to chat over your requirements and learn more about our solutions training providers.