Elevate 365 from Preact is more than a CRM technical support contract; it is a promise to help your organisation continuously improve performance using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Request a call back to discuss your Dynamics 365 support requirements and receive initial advice
Want to gain more value from Dynamics 365?
Access support, consultancy, training and products to grow your CRM system and increase user knowledge.
Minimise Dynamics 365 Downtime
Use Dynamics 365 helpdesk support to resolve issues and answer user questions quickly.
Looking to make quicker changes to CRM?
Accelerate system changes by using managed service consultancy hours.
CRM Managed Service for Dynamics 365
With an Elevate 365 subscription, Preact will handle every aspect of your Dynamics 365 system, from user support, training, customisations, and technical consultancy to development work.
You can phase your Dynamics 365 CRM implementation, take your system to the next level by configuring new features and more intelligent processes, and increase Dynamics 365 knowledge. Choose how many hours you need, then allocate time by instructing our team to complete tasks that will increase the value of your CRM system.
Elevate 365: What does Dynamics 365 Managed Service include?
Helpdesk Support - receive quick answers and expert help to resolve any Dynamics 365 issues.
Technical Consultancy - delegate tasks for our technicians to build processes and configure features to improve and expand your Dynamics system.
Packaged Solutions - easily add capabilities by deploying any product in our Solutions Hub at no additional cost.
eLearning - increase user knowledge with on-demand access to Dynamics 365 eLearning modules.
Training - learn more by scheduling bespoke tutor-led training sessions.
Engagement Calls - review progress and discuss plans with your Technical Account Manager.
Introducing Elevate 365 Managed Service
Are you looking to do more with Dynamics 365? Benefit from expert CRM help and on-demand resources to improve performanc…
Are you looking to do more with Dynamics 365? Benefit from expert CRM help and on-demand resources to improve performance throughout your organisation.
Elevate 365 is the all-inclusive managed service from Preact that covers support, technical consultancy, pre-built solutions, user training and e-learning. All accessible through a single subscription to help you grow and expand your Dynamics system.
Elevate your processes, user knowledge and business results, with access to product experts and exclusive add-on tools.
Contact Preact today and see how we will support you in making continuous improvements using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Why Choose Preact as your Dynamics 365 Managed Service Provider
We believe our managed service offers unrivalled expertise and resources to maximise your investment in Microsoft Dynamics 365. Here are just some of the reasons why we believe you should consider choosing Preact as your Dynamics 365 managed service partner.
Proven Support Partner
Read our case studies to see examples of the results we help our clients achieve
Broad Microsoft Expertise
Our experts cover Dynamics 365, Power Platform & Azure Cognitive Services
No Annual Commitment
Our managed service doesn't tie your business to 12-month contract
Join our Community
Preact is trusted by over 10,000 Dynamics 365 users
Elevate 365 customers benefit from exclusive events, such as webinars and workshops
SMB & CRM Specialist
We've specialised in implementing & supporting CRM solutions since 1993
Microsoft Gold Partner
Investment in our team means that Preact holds multiple certifications
Inner Circle Partner
Microsoft has named Preact in its top 1% of partners since 2018
Our managed service can be used to complete an initial Dynamics deployment
Use insights from our team to continuously elevate CRM performance
Deploy any of our packaged solutions at no additional cost
Receive free access to our eLearning platform
What our clients say...
“We’ve gained immense value from our relationship with Preact. They’ve invested time to get to know our business, what we do and how we work.”
- Burgess Yachts
- Karen Mendoza, Head of CRM
I’ve been delighted at the speed that Preact has been able to answer our questions and the outcomes that we’ve achieved in Dynamics 365. The changes that Preact has already implemented and the other developments that are planned are helping put our company in an excellent position for growth.
- Socket Mobile
- Anna Buckman, Global Sales Systems Manager
Compared to our previous supplier, Preact has been far more responsive and demonstrated a ‘can-do’ approach. Our discussions are always consultative which has helped us understand just how much is possible in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Source Telecom
- Laura Fowler, Business Account Manager
I just want to share my appreciation for Preact's wonderful Support team, who are always ready to help and have excellent knowledge about Dynamics 365. Could not fault them at all!
- Dart Valley Systems
- Joanne Court, CRM Administrator
We have good relationships with Preact’s team who know our account and understand our needs which saves a lot of time. Everyone we speak to is personable and I appreciate the upfront nature of these interactions, especially when communicating what the system can and can’t do.
- Future Fit Training
- Dave Hanley, Head of Commercial
Preact's managed service has proved very useful by quickly carrying out tweaks and other developments. These have made incremental improvements to our system and I've found their team very responsive to our requirements.
- Oxford Gene Technology
- Timonthy Sowa, Digital Marketing Manager
The support we’ve received from Preact has been a success story and we've reaped the rewards of their help. We recognise that our system will never be finished as we’ll continually look to make changes. Our managed service has been great as it enables us to bank Dynamics hours each month. This means when we have a new requirement we don't have to worry about paying a bill - we can just allocate the hours we've accrued.
- BeBa Energy
- Darren Oliver, Technical Director
Preact has supported us through a very ambitious development, from which we've seen real success and greater adoption.
- Virtual College
- Helen Alexander, Dynamics Product Owner
From our first meeting, we were excited by Preact's vision of how Dynamics could work for us. We chose Preact because we saw they offered the flexibility we needed to get started with Dynamics 365 and I have been impressed with their approach. This has included a valuable contribution of recommendations and ideas from their project manager which has helped us make a positive start.
- Pioneer DJ
- Justin Porter, Finance and Operations General Manager
I have been impressed by the commitment of Preact's project leaders to understand our processes which are diverse and complex. Through their recommendations and insights we are implementing solutions that will help us increase stakeholder satisfaction.
- World Energy Council
- Barry Kermisch, Senior Director, Digital & Platforms
Our Clients Include
Dynamics CRM Support Package Comparison
|Comparing our service & support||Break / Fix Support||Elevate 365 - Managed Service|
|Help with basic Dynamics 'How to' questions||✓||✓|
|Help with operational issues||✓||✓|
|Dynamics 365 consultancy||x||1 hour per 10 users / month|
|Access to eLearning Academy||x||✓|
|Technical Account Manager
available upon request subject to an agreed engagement plan
|Deploy products from Preact's Solutions Hub||x||✓|
|DocuSign Connector||x||20 Envelopes per 10 users / month|
|Address Lookup||x||250 lookups per 10 users / month|
Dynamics 365 Technical Support & Managed Services FAQs
Dynamics 365 support is available through Preact's Elevate 365 managed service subscription. Managed support provides organisations with access to multiple resources that minimise downtime, increase Dynamics 365 user knowledge, reduce deployment costs and support organisations in making continuous improvements to their system.
Allocate managed service hours for any Dynamics 365 related activity fulfilled by our team. Examples can include scheduling work to implement user requests, providing training, making customisations and configuring additional modules.
Additional resources include access to our on-demand Dynamics 365 eLearning Academy, deploying any products from our Solutions Hub at no extra cost. This includes our Sales Accelerator template to complete a rapid deployment of Dynamics 365 Sales.
Break/fix support is included in our Elevate 365 managed service. This provides help to resolve Dynamics 365 issues and answer basic 'how to' user questions. Support for a selection of connected solutions and platform products is also covered, including ClickDimensions, Power Automate and Power BI.
The price of Preact's Elevate 365 managed service agreement is set by how many hours included will be available for nominated users to allocate. For example, a contract for 30 users that provides 3 hours per month, enabling an organisation to schedule activities for up to 36 hours, will total £495 per month.
Organisations that subscribe to a managed service want to make sustained performance improvements using their Dynamics 365 system and the Microsoft cloud platform. Aside from helpdesk support, customers who gain the most value from a managed service will use a broad range of inclusive consultancy and resources available. Based on Preact's Elevate 365 managed service, this often includes:
- Onboarding new CRM users - using eLearning modules that enable new employees to master the basics and build confidence with Dynamics 365 quickly.
- Quickly adding functionality - by deploying packaged solutions to extend a Dynamics deployment with connectors, prebuilt automations and other products. Popular examples in Preact's Solutions Hub include our DocuSign connector, Address Lookup tool, Record Tagger, Multi-Select Lookup and Split Invoices.
- Workflow automation - identifying opportunities to modernise more processes that improve consistency and reduce the time to complete repeatable tasks. This also includes implementing responsive automations triggered when important events, interactions and other defined actions occur to ensure proactive attention and personalised communication.
- Additional data insights - developing new charts and dashboards enabling users to be more informed by following their key metrics more closely, so they can be more nimble in their decision-making.
- Access Dynamics insight & CRM advice - by scheduling monthly engagement calls with our technical account managers. In these sessions, we review progress, discuss new requirements to propose solutions, and share advice based on a solid understanding of the application and a client's Dynamics configuration and usage.
- Implementing system changes - across various requirements, for example: creating new forms, adjusting fields, making tweaks to processing rules, updating security settings, building new templates and importing data.
- Increasing user knowledge - with on-demand access to eLearning courses, attending free webinars and scheduling consultant-led sessions that will cover Dynamics modules or specific functionality.
- Delivering the next project phase - whether it's implementing a connected self-service portal, replacing another spreadsheet, deploying an additional Dynamics 365 app or building a new integration, managed service hours can be allocated for any work to extend your system.
- Licensing checks - to ensure each person has the correct licence, so organisations don't overpay for capabilities that aren't needed and to confirm each user is compliant with Microsoft licensing terms.
- Storage optimisation - identifying where improvements can be made to minimise cloud storage costs.
These are just some of the examples to demonstrate how Preact supports Dynamics 365 customers to gain the most value from their managed service.
Complete the form below to speak to us about your support requirements today and receive a personalised quote. Request a call back now, or schedule a call with one of our consultants.