SharePoint Document Generator
Save time creating documents and PDFs from templates in Dynamics 365 by having these files automatically filed in SharePoint.
Documents are filed in a SharePoint library for each record
Output as PDF or DOCX
Create one or more documents using defined templates from any record
Works on any Entity
Works with Accounts out-of-the box, or configure for any entity
How It Works
- Define which entity the solution will work with.
- Enable users to generate multiple templates in a single action, or limit to one.
- Select export types as PDF or DOCX.
- This solution can also be configured to save each document to the record timeline as an attached note.
- By clicking 'Generate Documents', users are able to select one or more Word templates. This will generate the document(s), download each file in PDF or DOCX format, and automatically store this in SharePoint.
- This requires the out-of-the-box SharePoint connector to be installed and configured. A document location must be installed on each record before these documents can be automatically filed.
Save time across your organisation when creating document templates by having these automatically filed in Sharepoint. Request a callback now to arrange a quote and implement this solution.