Sage 50 / Sage 200 Integration for Microsoft Dynamics 365
Sage 50 Integration
Preact have partnered with Redware to deliver Sage 50 integration for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
The Dynamics Connector for Sage 50 connects your sales processes with Sage Accounts. Sales orders created in Dynamics 365 are automatically applied to Sage 50 together with any associated customer accounts and products without duplicated data re-entry.
Demonstrating Sage 50 & Dynamics Integration
How Sage 50 Accounts integrates with Dynamics 365
- Automatically create invoices in Sage 50 from a Dynamics 365 sales order
- Associated customer and product data is maintained automatically
- VAT and nominal ledger is controlled by product record within Sage
- Invoices are fulfilled in Sage and copied into Dynamics
- Sage invoices are stored in CRM as PDF's
- Tracks payment status and outstanding amount in Dynamics
- Data Migration from Sage copies all invoice history into CRM
Contact us to find out more about how Sage 50 can be integrated with Dynamics 365.
By integrating Microsoft Dynamics 365 with Sage 200, data is synchronised and processes are better connected.
Through integrated accounting and Dynamics 365 you can easily check complete information in a single interface without duplicating processes in multiple applications.
- Import customer, supplier & product detail from an accounts database into Microsoft Dynamics
- Enables customer facing staff to check an account order history in CRM to understand buying patterns and identify new up-sell opportunities
- Map fields between each system so updates only need to be applied once
- Convert CRM sales opportunities into new orders for immediate invoicing and processing without re-entering order detail
- Apply accounts pricing and product lists to CRM quotes
- Enables workflow rules to guide users and provide safeguards. For example, alert users if a new quote values exceeds an account credit limits or if customers have been placed on credit hold.
By connecting Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Sage 200 your team will gain a complete view of each relationship within the CRM interface to better understand each individual customer and streamline processes with accounts departments.
Contact us to learn more about how we'll integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 with your Sage 200 ERP system.
Contact us to learn more about these integrations.