Record Tagging Solution
Quickly and easily tag any Microsoft Dynamics 365 record to build accurate profiles, categorise and use tag filters to define views, lists and dashboards.
Tag any Record
Tag Accounts, Contacts, Leads, or any standard and custom entity type in Dynamics 365
Fits any Requirement
Lightweight solution for quickly tagging records, for example by skills, statuses and categories
Simple to Configure
Set tag colours and define initial tags with suggested tags as users make new entries
Request a callback now to request a quote for deploying the Dynamics 365 tagging control.
How It Works
Tags are unique identifiers that are associated to Dynamics 365 records to search, sort, categorise, filter and segment records in a more efficient way. As an alternative to option set fields, tags are an intuitive way for users to easily set tags that will organise data to meet the needs of your organisation.
Tags can be used to categorise a contact, or other record type, in multiple ways. For example, an account may be tagged both as a key account and a reference site. In another scenario, users may tag the contacts or leads they met at a conference.
- Install our managed solution.
- Define which entities record tagging will be enabled on.
- Create a tagging field for the relevant entity.
- Add a new section to the record form to define the tagging purpose and add the field.
- Use the Tag entity to enter some initial tags that will be promoted as suggested tags when users start entering new tags.
- All tag data is searchable and can be used in advanced find and list view filters.