Microsoft Dynamics 365 Quick Start
Fixed price, fixed scope implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Our quick start package combine the essential scoping, consultancy and user training needed to complete a rapid cloud implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Beginning with a requirement scoping consultancy we will tailor a bespoke Dynamics 365 implementation plan at a fixed price plan that will fit your priorities, budget and time-scale.
We'll prioritize the work to get you started including:
- Importing contacts from your existing database including Outlook and Act!
- Configuring Dynamics 365 fields to track the data you need to work with
- Creating CRM workflows that reflect your processes and methodology
- Delivering user training to help everyone gain the maximum benefit from Dynamics
- Protecting your data by defining security profiles and user access permissions
- Creating additional entities to manage all of your processes and relationships
Phone 0800 381 1000 or email us, to discuss your requirements and discover how Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Preact will help you achieve your CRM goals.
Quick Start Example
Typically completed between 10 - 25 days, here is one recent example of how a Preact Quick Start was used to carry out an implementation of Dynamics 365.
A 10 day Dynamics 365 Quick Start for an event management company that included:
- CRM requirements scoping consultancy
- Statement of work detailing the implementation to be carried out
- Database build including bespoke entities, fields, forms, views and workflows
- Migrating data from Act! CRM
- Introduction user training
- Database administrator training
How Our Dynamics 365 Quick Start Works
- Fixed Price Implementation
You’ll receive a fixed price quotation for our consultants to complete your Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation.
- Needs Analysis Meeting
A meeting between your stakeholders and one of our consultants that will define the CRM requirement and prioritize which tasks will be completed in this fixed price engagement.
- Statement of Work
A technical document that details how we’ll deliver the initial rollout of your CRM project. Once you approve the statement of work, including any revisions, implementation work will begin.
- Database Configuration
Our technicians will complete your Dynamics 365 database build. In line with the agreed statement of work this may include: importing legacy data, customizing fields, creating bespoke entities, building workflows and guided process flows.
- User Training
As detailed in the statement of work, we will carry out training to secure user adoption and ensure that your team have the essential knowledge and skills to get started with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Dynamics 365 Go Live!
Your Dynamics database is activated and shared with users. Continued assistance with Dynamics support, consultancy and training is available through our managed service.
Contact Preact to learn more about our Quick Start package and arrange a quotation to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 in your business.