Microsoft Power BI
Business intelligence dashboards transform Microsoft Dynamics 365 data into graphical reports and analytics that support informed, nimble decision making.
Power BI was released in 2015 and it has quickly transformed the way that many organisations analyse their data.
With real-time analytics and visualizations, Power BI is helping businesses of all sizes shift to a culture of modern business intelligence that is focused on data driven decision making.
- Connect on-premise &/or cloud data
- Pre-packaged content packs simplify the process to connect data from apps & services
- Real-time reporting across key metrics
- Use natural language queries to get real life answers through Power BI dashboards & charts
- Maximise insights with custom visualisations to present data in the context of what is being measured
Power BI dashboards can be extended and shared with other users to measure performance and answer crucial business questions including:
- What does my lead and opportunity pipeline look like?
- Have I neglected any of my accounts?
- How many leads did our last campaign create?
- Is there a bottleneck in our sales pipeline?
- How many quotes are we working on? Have any been cancelled this month?
- How long is it taking to resolve customer issues?
Connect to Power BI and your data is transformed into rich visuals which that you can analyse more closely to better understand performance and identify trends.
To understand and improve sales effectiveness Microsoft Dynamics 365 analytics include:
- Top opportunities/salespeople per quarter
- Sales cycle duration
- Lead and opportunity conversion rates
- Overdue opportunities
- Opportunities won/lost per month
- New opportunities per week
- Marketing campaign effectiveness, lead generation rates
- Sales pipeline and forecast reports by: month, quarter, year, salesperson, region, product & sales stage
Customer Service Analytics
Service dashboards and reports track trends including spikes and dips in service calls and client complaints to measure teams against key performance indicators including:
- Customer satisfaction rates
- Case resolution times and average days open
- Open and overdue activities by owner, team, type, priority, account
- Service activities created in the current month vs last month
- Performance versus Service Level Agreement benchmark
- Contracts nearing expiry
CRM marketing dashboards provide marketers with the insight to measure campaigns, track marketing spending and assess customer value.This includes:
- Overall campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Campaign cost analysis and cost variance
- Most profitable/responsive market segments
- Number and value of leads/opportunities by campaign
- New leads per week/month
- Lead conversion per month
- Leads by owner, source, campaign, channel
Digital transformation is a priority for many businesses to ensure future competitiveness as they look increasingly work towards data driven decision making that will transform their products, services and processes.
By CRM and other data sources to Power BI, businesses are able to quickly get new insights from their data that never previously seemed possible.
Contact Preact to understand how Power BI and Dynamics 365 will help your business gain greater reporting insight.