Next Activities Visual Solution for Dynamics 365
Easily see at-a-glance the next scheduled activities, by activity type, on any record with this additional visualisation for Dynamics 365.
Works on any Record
Add to Contacts, Accounts and other record forms which support activities.
Define which activity types are shown and where the visualisation will appear.
See the full activity subject on each tile and open entries directly from the visual.
How it Works
Quickly see what upcoming activities are scheduled on any account, contact or other record type - without the need to set timeline filters.
- The Next Activities visualisation can be added to main record form for any entity, or shown in a separate tab.
- Next Activity values are captured on each record. Supporting fields can be shown or hidden, as required.
- Scheduled activity data can be rolled up from related records. For example, Next Activities for an account can be configured to include activities scheduled with associated contacts.
- Define which activities types are shown in the visualisation. For example, restrict this to phone calls and appointment activities.
- Next Activities is a companion to Preact's Last Activity solution.
Our Next Activities solution is provided free of charge to all Preact Managed Service clients.
Browse more products in our Solutions Catalogue and find out what we are building next.
Contact us to learn more and deploy this solution.