Microsoft Office 365 + Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Office 365 combine to enrich customer relationships, increase productivity and improve communication.
Office 365 becomes an even more powerful resource when connected with Dynamics 365.
Through a common platform that spans Office 365 and Dynamics 365, businesses are able to unify relationships, processes and data through the applications that are used every day to drive efficiency and better serve customers. The result is a cost-effective, flexible solution that makes businesses more competitive and customer centric.
Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement apps is part of the Office 365 collaboration and productivity tools that provides a single sign-on experience to access any Office 365 or Dynamics app using the same system user identities and credentials in an Active Directory based network.
365 & 365: Working As One
Read more about why Microsoft Office 365 is better together with Dynamics 365 to unify business and productivity apps.Download eBook
Outlook + Dynamics 365
- Link email messages, meetings, and appointments to any record in Dynamics 365 in a single click
- Customer Engagement pane next to a selected Outlook email message shows relationship detail for each person associated with an Outlook email including recent cases, upcoming activities, active opportunities and other actions tracked in Dynamics 365
- Perform native Outlook actions on CRM data
- Create Dynamics 365 records and actions directly from any email
- Embedded intelligence promotes actionable insights from tracked emails
- Bulk import Outlook contacts into Dynamics 365
- Track received emails on matching Dynamics records
Sharepoint + Dynamics 365
Use the document management capabilities of SharePoint within Dynamics 365 to better collaborate users and even share documents externally.
- Create document libraries in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to share documents from a central location that is easily accessible to authorised users
- Add document management capabilities to Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities & other CRM entities
- Store quotes, proposals, project plans, applications, spreadsheets and other documents that are specific to a record in one place
- Track document changes and retain version control
- Check-in / Check-out document functionality
Word + Dynamics 365
Merge Dynamics 365 field data into Word templates to instantly populate sales quotes and any other documentation at the click of a button.
Excel Online + Dynamics 365
When there is a need to update multiple records, rather than editing these individually, bulk edits can be quickly applied by opening a Dynamics 365 list view as an Excel Online work sheet. Once complete, the updated entries are saved in Dynamics 365.
If your preference is to report data within Excel, Dynamics 365 links to your unique reports templates with dynamic updates automatically occurring when changes are made.
Power BI + Dynamics 365
Use interactive data visualisations within Power BI to discover new insights from Dynamics 365 and blend with other data for comprehensive analysis within a single interface.
- Transform CRM data into stunning visuals and share with colleagues on any device.
- Configure graphics and charts to identify trends and create custom dashboards that will display your key metrics in one window.
- Import datasets from Dynamics 365 and other sources in just a few clicks using pre-built content packs to enable fast, informed decisions.
Skype for Business + Dynamics 365
Call anyone directly from Dynamics 365 using Skype for Business by clicking any phone number. Presence indicator shows the availability of CRM users, customers and other contacts in Dynamics to initiate real-time communications including, instant messaging, web conferencing and phone calls.
Microsoft Teams + Dynamics 365
Pin individual Dynamics 365 records to Team Channels to increase team collaboration across accounts, deals and projects.
Access records by adding a Dynamics 365 tab into a Teams channel to collaborate at scale on a single Dynamics 365 record (such as a sales opportunity) or a list view of multiple records. Easily access records on the go using the Dynamics 365 bot for Microsoft Teams mobile app.
Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
A new app designed to help businesses retain customers and build loyalty through data insights.
This will bring in transactional, observational and behaviour data from multiple sources using prebuilt connectors which include Sharepoint lists, Active Directory, Exchange Online and Azure tables.
This unifies data into comprehensive customer profiles by mapping records into the Common Data Service with AI applied to match and merge data. Contextual customer insights and tailored customer profile cards can then be infused into business applications to help sales, service and marketing teams drive personalised engagements across channels.
Business analysts will be able to create customer segments based on a combination of common attributes and interactions associated with unified profiles. Segments can be used to better understand customers based on common characteristics and help target each group. For example, this could be through a marketing campaign to customers who are most likely to purchase again.
Request a callback to learn more about how Dynamics 365 works with Office 365 applications to increase productivity and benefit your organisation.