Microsoft 365 and Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft 365 Office apps combine to enrich customer relationships, increase productivity and improve communication.
Microsoft Office productivity tools are an even more powerful resource when connected with Dynamics 365.
Through the Power Platform and Common Data Service spanning Office apps and Dynamics 365, you can unify relationships, processes and data through familiar apps to drive efficiency and better serve customers. The results are a cost-effective, flexible solutions that make businesses more competitive and customer centric.
Dynamics 365 is part of the Microsoft 365 collaboration and productivity tools that provides a single sign-on experience to access any Office 365 or Dynamics app using the same system user identities and credentials in an Active Directory based network.
How to Adapt & Thrive with Microsoft Dynamics 365
A guide to digital transformation and increased productivityDownload Guide
How Does Dynamics 365 connect with Outlook?
- Link email messages, meetings, and appointments to any record in Dynamics 365 in a single click
- Customer Engagement pane next to a selected Outlook email message shows relationship detail for each person associated with an Outlook email including recent cases, upcoming activities, active opportunities and other actions tracked in Dynamics 365
- Perform native Outlook actions on CRM data
- Create Dynamics 365 records and actions directly from any email
- Embedded intelligence promotes actionable insights from tracked emails
- Bulk import Outlook contacts into Dynamics 365
- Track received emails on matching Dynamics records
Find out more about the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook.
How Does Microsoft Teams work with Dynamics 365?
Pin individual Dynamics 365 records to Team Channels to increase team collaboration across accounts, deals and projects.
Access records by adding a Dynamics 365 tab into a Teams channel to collaborate at scale on a single Dynamics 365 record (such as a sales opportunity) or a list view of multiple records. Easily find information and access records on the go using the Dynamics 365 bot for Microsoft Teams.
WEBINAR: Wednesday, 10 June - How Microsoft 365 and Teams will support your Digital Culture
Sharepoint + Dynamics 365
Use the document management capabilities of SharePoint within Dynamics 365 to better collaborate users and even share documents externally.
- Create document libraries in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to share documents from a central location that is easily accessible to authorised users
- Add document management capabilities to Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities & other CRM entities
- Store quotes, proposals, project plans, applications, spreadsheets and other documents that are specific to a record in one place
- Track document changes and retain version control
- Check-in / Check-out document functionality
Word + Dynamics 365
Merge Dynamics 365 field data into Word templates to instantly populate sales quotes and any other documentation at the click of a button.
Excel Online + Dynamics 365
When there is a need to update multiple records, rather than editing these individually, bulk edits can be quickly applied by opening a Dynamics 365 list view as an Excel Online work sheet. Once complete, the updated entries are saved in Dynamics 365.
If your preference is to report data within Excel, Dynamics 365 links to your unique reports templates with dynamic updates automatically occurring when changes are made.
Power BI + Dynamics 365
Embed interactive Power BI visualisations within Dynamics 365 dashboards to discover new insights and blend with other data for comprehensive analysis in a single interface.
- Transform CRM data into stunning visuals and share with colleagues.
- Configure graphics and charts to identify trends and create custom dashboards.
- Import datasets from Dynamics 365 and other sources using pre-built content packs.
Forms Pro + Dynamics 365
Forms Pro extends the basic survey capabilities of Microsoft Forms by integrating with Dynamics 365, and hundreds of apps and services. Posted survey data is stored in the Common Data Service (CDS), part of the Microsoft Power Platform, which connects this across Dynamics 365, Power BI and other familiar applications...READ MORE
Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
A new app designed to help businesses retain customers and build loyalty through data insights.
This beings in transactional, observational and behaviour data from multiple sources using prebuilt connectors which include Sharepoint lists, Active Directory, Exchange Online and Azure tables.
Data is unified in comprehensive customer profiles by mapping records into the Common Data Service with AI applied to match and merge data. Contextual customer insights and tailored customer profile cards can then be infused into business applications to help sales, service and marketing teams drive personalised engagements across channels.
Business analysts will be able to create customer segments based on a combination of common attributes and interactions associated with unified profiles. Segments can be used to better understand customers based on common characteristics and help target each group. For example, this could be through a marketing campaign to customers who are most likely to purchase again.
Request a callback to learn more about how Dynamics 365 works with Office 365 applications to increase productivity and benefit your organisation.