Microsoft Dynamics 365 Licensing Resources
If you are planning to implement Dynamics 365, or if you are already using the product, we are here to help you reduce licensing complexity, and make sure that you only pay for what your users need.
On this page we’ve listed a series of resources to help you select the best Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement licences for each user requirement. If you have any licensing questions, contact us to discuss your requirements.
Dynamics 365 Licensing Model
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement is made up of role-based apps that cover specific business processes. These are licensed per user per month, except Dynamics 365 for Marketing which is licensed per tenant.
- Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- Dynamics 365 for Project Service
- Dynamics 365 for Marketing
Dynamics 365 CE License Types
Mix and match Dynamics 365 user licenses by individual apps, or by a plan that covers all Customer Engagement apps.
- By App – License individual users by a single application defined by their role e.g. Customer Service or Sales. For Sales and Customer Service apps, choose between Enterprise or SMB (Professional) capabilities to only pay for what you need.
- Licence by Plan – Utilise functions across Sales Enterprise, Customer Service Enteprise, Field Service and Project Service Automation apps. (Important: Microsoft has announced it will withdraw Plan licensing from 1 October 2019 as it moves to an app-based licensing model...READ MORE)
Team Member Licensing
A third licence type is the Team Member Licence, which meets the needs for employees that only have light usage requirements. This licence will enable them to read any data, access dashboards and perform basic functions such as updating contact records or scheduling activities.
PowerApps P2 Licensing
Platform licence providing the full power of the Common Data Service for Apps to build and deploy bespoke model-driven apps using the Dynamics 365 interface and connect these with other apps and services using Microsoft Flow.
How Much Are Dynamics 365 Licences?
Prices shown below are per user / month and exclude VAT
- Dynamics 365 for Sales Enterprise @ £71.60
- Dynamics 365 for Sales Professional @ £49.00
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Service Enterprise @ £71.60
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Service Professional @ £37.70
- Dynamics 365 for Field Service @ £71.60
- Dynamics 365 for Project Service @ £71.60
- Dynamics 365 for Marketing - read more
- Team Member @ £6.00 per user / month
- Customer Engagement Plan @ £86.70
- PowerApps P2 @ £30.20
Dynamics 365 Pricing Calculator
Get an instant quote for Dynamics 365 for Sales that includes set-up work and on-going support.
Designed for SMB's, this quoting tool enables you to select licensing and instantly see costs for Dynamics 365 for Sales Professional, Customer Service Professional and Team Member licences. Choose implementation and support packs, and personalise your quote with add-ons to see a fixed price that includes monthly and one-off costs.
Dynamics 365 Licensing Check
[FREE LICENCE CHECK]
Already using Dynamics 365? Request a free check to make sure that each user has the correct licence type. We'll quickly review your database to confirm how each user should be licensed based on their usage. This free check will identify potential savings to ensure that your organisation isn't paying unnecessary cost for capabilities that aren't needed.
Get Your Dynamics 365 Licensing Quote
Additional Licensing Resources
A Quick Guide to Team Member Licensing - Team Member licences are an important consideration as they enable Dynamics 365 to be shared with more people at a significantly lower price compared to the subscription rate for individual apps.
Dynamics 365 Storage Model - details of the default and accrued storage capacities for Dynamics 365 apps covering databases, files and logs.
Comparing Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise & Sales Professional Licences - D365 for Sales is available in two licence types. In this post we cover the important differences between the full capabilities of Sales Enterprise and the streamlined functionality of Sales Professional.
What is D365 Customer Service Professional? - Dynamics 365 for Customer Service is available as a Professional or Enterprise licence. In this post we look at what functions they have in common and what functions are missing or restricted with the Professional licence type.
How is Dynamics 365 for Marketing Licensed - Dynamics 365 for Marketing includes email marketing, customer journey management, event management, landing pages and lead scoring for marketing teams.
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Plan - What's Included - Detailing the main functionality and services included with the Customer Engagement Plan.
Microsoft Licensing Guide - the official Microsoft licensing guide for Dynamics 365.