Dynamics 365 - Packaged Scope
In this fixed-price engagement, our consultants will discuss and define your project requirements, understand your processes and produce documentation with a proof of concept that demonstrates how our solution will address your needs.
CRM Requirements Scoping
Before providing a project cost, we need to precisely understand the architecture of your business processes, your CRM vision and immediate project aims.
We do this by gathering detail during a scoping consultancy that will involve your project stakeholders to understand:
- Which processes are critical
- Your immediate and longer term CRM objectives
- What data should be imported into Dynamics 365
- How will Dynamics need to integrate with other applications
- Which metrics you want to measure
- What reporting outputs are needed
From these findings, we will document your processes and demonstrate how they’ll be mapped to Dynamics 365 highlighting the efficiencies that you’ll gain by streamlining tasks and increasing user productivity.
This detailed scoping consultancy typically includes two consultancy sessions that will involve your project team and key users.
Shadowing teams enables us to understand current pain points and identify priorities. We are then able to build a Dynamics 365 database that will enthuse users, cut processing time and provide new reporting insights.
As part of this process, we will provide a proof of concept that demonstrates examples of how your system will work.
Our Scoping Overview
Preparing for CRM
Leading up to the scoping, we will share a series of resources to help you prepare for this engagement. These include:
- Readiness for CRM Workbook
- 11-Step Plan for CRM
- Business Process Planning Questionnaire
Requirements Scoping Meeting
A meeting held between your stakeholders and Preact's Project team. This will:
- Define your CRM vision
- Ensure that all parties are clear on the entire requirement
- Topics often include data migration, integration, managed processes and database build
Planning & Documentation
Following the meeting, we will produce a project charter and a statement of work that detail:
- Confirmation of the project aims, responsibilities and milestones
- A definition of your success criteria
- A project risk assessment
- Each work item and supporting costs
Development & Design
Once the Statement of Work is approved, we will proceed with the system build.
In our regular project management meetings we will demonstrate:
- Updates as they are completed
- Minor requested revisions
- New requirements or variances at this stage are subject to change control
Testing & Deployment
A development environment will be released for user testing. Requested modifications will be applied and a Dynamics ‘go live’ date will be set.
During the deployment stage Preact will carry out:
- Outlook client integration
- Systems administrator training
- Role based user training
- 'Go live' support
Our team hold the highest industry accreditations with multiple Microsoft Gold Competencies which reflects our commitment to remain amongst the best in the industry.
Implementing CRM solutions since 1993, today Preact is one of the most experienced consultancies in the UK. We will take the time to understand your business and the challenges you are facing. This will ensure that our solution quickly addresses your immediate priorities and provides long-term scalability.
Our CRM customers include...
I’ve been very pleased with Dynamics 365 and found it to be a highly reliable cloud system which has proved instrumental in helping our business grow and sustain success during a period of unprecedented change in our industry. Preact's support has been a success story and we've reaped the rewards of their help.
- BeBa Energy
- Darren Oliver, Technical Director
Fourfront Group has grown from a start-up to a £160m+ business within 20 years and Preact has supported us throughout this time. Their work on our Dynamics 365 project has enabled us to digitally transform our business and this will help us continue our incredible growth.
- Fourfront Group
- Justin Bass, Fourfront Group
I have been impressed by the commitment of Preact's project leaders to understand our processes which are diverse and complex. Through their recommendations and insights we are implementing solutions that will help us increase stakeholder satisfaction.
- World Energy Council
- Barry Kermisch, Senior Director, Digital & Platforms
Preact has supported us through a very ambitious development of Dynamics, from which we've seen real success and greater adoption.
- Virtual College
- Helen Alexander, Dynamics Product Owner
From our first meeting with Preact we were excited by their vision of how Dynamics could work for us. We chose Preact because we saw they offered the flexibility we needed to get started with Dynamics 365 and I have been impressed with their approach. This has included a valuable contribution of recommendations and ideas from their project manager which has helped us make a positive start.
- Pioneer DJ
- Justin Porter, Finance and Operations General Manager
Request a callback and discuss your requirements with one of our consultants today.