Preact eLearning Academy
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM training made simple
At a time of greater home working, our online platform is an easy and convenient way to expand Dynamics 365 user skills and quickly increase knowledge.
On-demand learning resources help new users get started with Dynamics 365 CRM applications.
Guided simulations help users build confidence and enable practice in a safe environment.
Use deep dive sessions to broaden user skills and learn about new Dynamics features.
eLearning Academy Guide
Learn more about our online training and how you can access the Dynamics 365 eLearning AcademyGet the guide >
Flexible, Ready to Go Training
CRM user adoption is essential to running an effective Dynamics 365 system and efficient business. But implementing the right training programme and engaging a diverse workforce with unique training needs can be a struggle.
We've considered these challenges to design a simple and secure active learning experience that will help your workforce gain a strong understanding of Dynamics 365 Online.
Quickly fill knowledge gaps by joining on-demand sessions presented by our Microsoft-accredited trainers that cover core Dynamics 365 capabilities and CRM modules.
Start, pause and resume courses at any time. To accelerate learning, video based tuition is supplemented by guided sessions which prompt users to practice the main steps covered in each section.
Three Ways to Quicker Dynamics Learning
- WATCH - an introductory overview of each learning module
- FOLLOW - step-by-step actions to complete processes and use Dynamics functions
- PRACTICE - with on-screen guided prompts
Dynamics 365 eLearning Academy - At a Glance
- Reduce training costs - in depth tuition across popular Dynamics topics - available 24/7
- Better use of time - most courses take an average of only 30 minutes to complete
- Free for Managed Service Clients - all Dynamics Online users in your organisation receive full access to the eLearning Academy at no additional cost as part of our managed service
- Train in a safe space - practice without impacting your live Dynamics 365 system
- Easy access - single sign-on supported across desktop and mobile devices
Extensive Course Library
Our course library provides your organisation with twelve high quality training modules out of the box. With a busy production schedule you can be sure that this will only continue to grow.
User courses include: Navigating Dynamics 365, Adding Accounts & Contacts, Working with Leads, Creating & Progressing Opportunities and Creating Advanced Filters
Admin courses include: Creating Form Fields, Working with Security Roles, Editing the Interface and Creating & Restoring Backups
Add Personalised Courses
For personalised tuition and maximum relevancy, our trainers can create bespoke courses which reflect your unique processes and Dynamics 365 Online environment. These modules will be exclusively accessible in the platform for your organisation's user group.
Reporting Learning Progress
- See a snapshot of individual training progress and achievements with real-time dashboards
- Downloadable infographics help keep learners motivated with stats including courses passed, time spent and pass rate
- Activity logs capture every action, each user takes on the platform
- Dig deeper into learning analytics by exporting reports to Microsoft Excel
Activate Your eLearning Account
If your organisation is subscribed to Preact's managed service, the good news is that you automatically receive entitlement to access our eLearning platform at no additional cost!
Our course catalogue has been developed for all organisations and industry sectors, whether small or enterprise, public or private sector. Request a callback to activate your training account, or to find out more about our managed service.