Microsoft Dynamics 365 On-Premise & Cloud Compared
With unrivalled flexibility, Microsoft Dynamics 365 is available as a cloud service, or installed as an on-premise database.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is available in the cloud, as an on-premise solution, or a hybrid deployment. Customer choice is paramount and Dynamics 365 offers unrivaled flexibility to move from one deployment model to another.
Microsoft has many for years experience operating many of the world's largest cloud-based services and data-centres together with a strong history in supporting on-premises deployments and those using a private cloud.
Contact us to find out more about the on-premise and cloud editions of Dynamics 365.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Cloud)
Over 80% of new Microsoft Dynamics customers choose a cloud CRM deployment.
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 you'll benefit from the efficiency of a cloud based application. Your database is protected on Microsoft's secure servers that you access through a web connection, just increase users or add more CRM capabilities whenever you need.
- Implement CRM quickly without in house IT resources or incurring hardware expense
- Avoids the overhead of maintaining a dedicated CRM server
- Ongoing product development with weekly updates and two major annual feature releases
- No upfront licence costs or recurring software licence renewal expense
- Predictable monthly subscription
- Data protected by 5 security layers & disaster recovery service - includes ISO27001 & EU standards compliance
- Works on the Office 365 platform to combine Dynamics with the benefits of Sharepoint, Teams, Skype messaging and hosted Exchange
- Deploy integrated web portals, voice of the customer surveys & Microsoft Social Engagement
- Inbuilt AI capabilities
- Apps and solutions built on the universal Power platform are widely supported across the Dynamics community
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (On-Premise)
On-premise Dynamics 365 is installed on your own server(s) giving you complete control of the management and maintenance of your database in house.
- Utilise your existing investments in hardware and IT infrastructure
- Retain complete ownership of data
- Full control over when upgrades are applied & when app changes are enforced
- Utilise in house personnel or outsourced IT resources who will manage CRM
- Create your own SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports
- Avoid the prospect of cloud data storage costs
- Doesn't require a fast internet connection
Contact us to find out more about these options and discuss your requirement with one of our experts.