Microsoft Dynamics 365 for
Charities and Non-Profit Organisations
Preact recommends Microsoft Dynamics 365 as the best CRM solution to manage the diverse requirements of organisations working in the Third Sector.
When implemented effectively, Dynamics 365 adds simplicity and efficiency to control costs and increase engagement. This includes:
- Managing members, donors and beneficiaries using a single interface
- Improving performance through connected processes
- Unifying data in a secure cloud platform
- Increasing fundraising and commercial activities through personalised messaging
- Transforming reporting through data-driven insights
Contact us to get started with your CRM implementation.
Dynamics 365 for Charities Guide
Discover how our CRM solutions help charities to increase revenues and drive down costs.Download Guide >
Demonstrating Dynamics 365 Charity Hub
Demonstrating examples of the entities, relationships and processes that can be managed in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Video Transcriptclose transcript
Hi everybody, thanks for listening Martin from Preact and I'm just going to take you through a charity hub for Dynamics …
Empower staff and volunteers to deliver the best possible experience with case management tools. Manage enquiries, applications, complaints, DBS checks and other processes to make each journey as smooth as possible.
Guide agents to successful outcomes with prescriptive on-screen advice that reflects your rules and methodology. With access to complete relationship detail and integrated knowledge, everyone can provide a personalised service and resolve issues faster.
Single View of Each Supporter
Capture all interactions and communications with your donors, sponsors and members in one place for a coherent view of each supporter. Record any detail relevant to these relationships in one place. This can include membership status, donation history, purchases, service case history and communication preferences.
Integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 with your website and e-commerce platform to build a complete profile that reflects each type of supporter income including donations, subscriptions and merchandise.
Increase Fundraising Revenue
With unified data in Dynamics, segment supporters to send personalised fundraising communications for urgent appeals or legacy gift campaigns.
Keep donors updated about your activities and what they are contributing towards. Use Dynamics 365 to increase supporter loyalty with timely personalised messages that resonate.
Connect marketing automation solutions to increase awareness of your work. Send email newsletters that share details of your recent activities and upcoming events, and develop personalised nurture campaigns that send a sequence of message that promote engagement.
Dynamics 365 handles event management processes including attendee registrations, joining instructions, venues, payment information and other activities. Manage all active and completed events including training days, workshops, webcasts, customer events and many other events that involve contact lists.
Managing Your Bespoke Processes
Dynamics 365 has the flexibility to manage each bespoke process and relationship that matters to your organisation. For example, Preact has developed solutions using native functions that include:
- Helping Mencap and Children’s Food Trust manage their contract agreements
- Enabling BEN – The Motor & Allied Trades Benevolent Fund to manage the grants they distribute
- Empowering agents of The Matthew Project to complete enrolment processes
- Deploying web portals that enable British Gymnastics Foundation to process paperless applications
- Implementing processes that enable Hearing Dogs for Deaf People to track detailed information about their hearing dogs and puppies including medical history and training plans
CRM Services for Charities
Preact is a leading Microsoft Gold Partner helping charities and non-profit organisations transform processes through Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform. Our services cover each step of your CRM journey including:
- Requirements scoping
- Providing accurate and affordable charity pricing and licensing
- Consultancy to configure and customise Dynamics 365 for charitable organisations
- User training so everyone can gain maximum value from the application
- Phone support to answer user questions and minimise downtime
- Technical expertise to action user-requested changes
Our Charity Client & Case Studies
Age UK Islington
- The requirement - Age UK Islington sought more flexible CRM system that would help it better serve its local community and meet the requirements of its stakeholders.
- Successes include - paperless processing, reduced cost to onboard volunteers, data driven insights to optimise community services and more responsive service delivery.
- The requirement - Mencap sought a new relationship management solution to connect their team and improve communication throughout the organisation.
- Successes include - secured increased local authority contracts by demonstrating more efficient process management, greater transparency and communication between teams and increased reporting compliance.
The Matthew Project
- The requirement - a new CRM system to track and report on its process for continued project funding.
- Successes include - accurate data capture at point of source, paperless processing, reporting funding compliance and data-driven insights to improve coverage and service.
Children's Food Trust
- The requirement - a new business partner to help upgrade and migrate their Dynamics solution to the cloud and support continued development.
- Successes include - increased reporting insight, greater user engagement, more efficient execution of business processes and easier access to customer information.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements and get some initial advice from our team.
Our Clients Include:
Dynamics 365 for Charities FAQs
How much is Dynamics 365 for Charities?
Microsoft offers a reduced rate for organisations that qualify for its charitable licensing. The current pricing includes Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise or Customer Service Enterprise licences @ £17.90, D365 Customer Service Professional @ £9.40 and D365 Sales Professional @ £12.30. All prices quoted are per user / month, excluding VAT. Information about Microsoft's charity eligibility criteria and process is shown here.
What are the main
benefits of Dynamics 365 for Charities?
Using Microsoft Dynamics 365, charitable organisations are better able to connect data and modernise processes that improve operational efficiency and reporting. Through data-driven insights, Dynamics 365 provides charities with a scalable platform that helps them be more agile and responsive to the needs of their beneficiaries. By unifying membership data, the system helps teams segment supporters to increase the personalisation of messages to announce events, promote fundraising activities and provide updates.
How does Preact
support charities using Dynamics 365?
To deploy, or extend an existing Dynamics 365 system, Preact helps charities implement a range of solutions. Frequent examples include: self-service web portals, feedback surveys, case management, application processes, marketing automation, reporting, membership renewal processes, event management and volunteer management. Continuing support is provided through our managed service.