Microsoft Dynamics 365 Licensing
Quick Reference Dynamics 365 Licensing Guide
With Dynamics 365, Microsoft has reinvented its approach to pricing and packaging – offering greater flexibility, and extending actionable insights across the entire organization.
Fully revised for the October 2019 update, our guide includes a comparison between Dynamics 365 licences including Sales, Marketing and Service apps to help you select the best combination for your business and each user need.
Download our guide to explore the options and makes the best licensing decisions for your organisation.
- Dynamics 365 licensing overview
- Comparing licence types including Team Member
- Dynamics 365 apps at a glance
- Functionality comparison grids
- Cloud storage entitlements
- Licensing Power Apps Web Portal usage
Download a quick guide to licensing Dynamics 365 for Sales, Marketing and Service apps.