Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 unifies customer engagement and operational capabilities with Microsoft cloud solutions in a single service that brings together people, data and business processes.
- Empower Employees with familiar tools that enable people to do their best work
- Engage Customers with natural tailored experiences from purchase to support
- Transform Products with an extensible platform and integrated apps that uses data as a strategic asset to differentiate your offering
- Optimise Operations with intelligent processes and predictive guidance that accelerates the speed of business
- Protect Data with robust security controls, GDPR compliant services and UK cloud data-centres
- Increase productivity with deep integration with Office 365 using familiar tools including Outlook, Word and Excel
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Guide
Find out how Dynamics 365 will help you engage customers and grow your business.Download Now
Customer Engagement Apps
- Sales - Increase sales & digital intelligence to help sales people stay focused & work smarter
- Customer Service - Earn loyalty by giving agents complete information so they can provide a seamless service
- Field Service - Optimize schedules and equip field based teams to increase customer satisfaction
- Project Service - Complete projects on time & on budget with integrated project tools
- Marketing - connect Dynamics with ClickDimensions or dotmailer marketing automation
Each Dynamics 365 app provides a modern, consistent user experience and features predictive insight and actionable next steps thanks to embedded Power BI and Cortana Intelligence.
Collect data throughout your business and use embedded Power BI analytics to gain insight and drive smart decisions across all apps.
Dynamics 365 features dozens of artificial intelligence capabilities including next step recommendations, service sentiment and intent analysis to drive better outcomes.
Start With Want You Need - Add More As You Grow
Start with a single Dynamics 365 business app that fits the needs of your role. As requirements change, switch to a Plan and enable more apps which seamlessly integrate and offer a consistent user experience.
Find and activate more connected, purpose built Dynamics 365 apps using the Microsoft AppSource marketplace to extend business processes as you go.
Do Business Anywhere
Get access to all the customer and businesses detail that matters most to you, on demand, using free mobile apps.
For example, open contextual Dynamics 365 records directly from a customer email in Outlook wherever you work.
Check their latest interactions directly from this message including recent service cases and active sales opportunities by surfacing Dynamics 365 mobile apps.
Trust Preact With Your Dynamics 365 Project
- CRM Expertise - CRM is our core business. We have been implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics for ten years.
- We Know The Cloud - Preact were early cloud adopters and we hold Microsoft's highest accreditation for cloud customer relationship management solutions.
- Proven Implementation Methodology - We offer a choice of implementation packages to fit requirements of all complexities and budgets. Each reflects our rapid, best practice agile deployments that deliver early success
- Living our Values - At the heart of Preact's culture sit our core values: Putting Customer's First, Being The Best and Growing Business Together. Our commitment to living these values is central to the way we behave with out customers and each other.
Get in touch to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics 365 and to discuss your requirements with one of our consultants.
I’ve been very pleased with Dynamics 365 and found it to be a highly reliable cloud system which has proved instrumental in helping our business grow and sustain success during a period of unprecedented change in our industry. The support we’ve received from Preact has been a success story and we've reaped the rewards of their help.
- BeBa Energy
- Darren Oliver, Technical Director
I'd give Preact 10/10 for the way they are helping us manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM. We have high standards and it is to the credit of their team that we are satisfied. Preact work in professional manner but with flexibility and we don't find them to be corporate which is big attraction for us. They are always honest in their discussions with us and we’ve seen the value of their agile approach.
- STIHL GB
- Jamie Eyton-Jones, IT Analyst
Preact have consistently delivered a high level of customer care and attention to detail. I find their team to be professional, knowledgeable, credible and responsive. We have worked with other developers in the past and I’ve never had more confidence in a firm than I do with Preact. Their technical knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics platform is second to none.
- Dan May, Commercial Director
I'd 100% recommend Preact to any organisation that is looking for a Dynamics Partner. We have named contacts which means it's really easy to pick up the phone and speak to them to get advice and bounce off ideas which is really important to us. Their support team are very friendly and clearly know their stuff.
- Children's Food Trust
- Lee Mather, Data Developer
"When we look for emerging trends and patterns we could easily spend 20 hours or more collecting and analysing our data but using Power BI everything we need is available in real-time.”
- The Matthew Project
- Malin Holm, Data Lead
Choice of Implementation
If you want to get started immediately and pay monthly, or if your project requires more detailed scoping and testing, we have an implementation approach to fit your needs:
Go live with Dynamics now and pay monthly with a low monthly cost. We'll immediately provision this in the cloud, apply our sales-optimised template and provide free web training and phone support to help you hit the ground running.
Our Quick Start packages include all the essentials to complete your initial cloud deployment in just a few days. Beginning with high-level scoping we'll customize Microsoft Dynamics 365 to fit your processes and we'll deliver this as a fixed scope, fixed price service.