Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 brings together CRM and ERP capabilities into a single service that unifies people, data and business processes. With Dynamics 365, you can deploy a single comprehensive end-to-end solution that spans sales, marketing, finance and more.
- Empower Employees with familiar tools that enable people to do their best work
- Engage Customers with personal and tailored experiences from purchase to support
- Transform Products with integrated apps that use data as a strategic asset to differentiate your offering
- Optimise Operations with intelligent processes and predictive guidance that accelerate the speed of business
- Protect Data with robust security controls, GDPR compliant services and UK cloud data-centres
- Increase Productivity with Office 365 integration using familiar tools including Outlook, Word and Excel
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Guide
Find out how Dynamics 365 will help you engage customers and grow your business.Download Now
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Apps
Dynamics 365 offers the choice of role based apps that will evolve with your business.
- Only buy what you need - with a modular approach you'll avoid unnecessary overheads and complexity
- Scale easily as your business grows - easily add modules which are connected to your existing apps
- Flexible licensing - licence users with an individual role based app, across all apps with the Customer Engagement Plan, or choose Team Member licensing for users that only need to complete basic tasks
What You Get
The following solutions, apps and entitlements are included with each Dynamics 365 subscription:
Microsoft Social Engagement
Full Knowledge Capabilities
Integrated Web Portal*
Voice of the Customer Surveys
Default 10GB Cloud Storage
Microsoft Office Online
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Apps
Accelerate sales by helping your team to better understand customer needs. With D365 for Sales, sellers can focus on the best opportunities, gain actionable insights, get a complete view of their prospects and feel assured that data is correct and easily accessible.
Earn loyalty by giving agents complete information so they can provide a seamless support. Built-in intelligence means that not only can you deliver faster and more personal customer service, but also ensures you can add value to every transaction.
Optimise scheduling, assign the right technician to work orders and empower teams with the tools they need to increase client satisfaction. With Dynamics 365 for field service you can assign the right person to the right job every time. When they get there, they’ll have access to each client's relationship history and knowledge base resources for real-time guidance that increases resolution time and builds trust.
Complete projects on time and on budget with integrated project tools. Dynamics 365 includes a range of templates to support you in building project plans. It will show you who is working on what and how the project currently stands at a glance.
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 user interface connects all of your modules and apps so they are accessible in one central location with the same user experience.
Each Dynamics 365 app features predictive insight and actionable next steps thanks to embedded Power BI and Cortana Intelligence. The user interface also integrates with Office 365, so you can easily navigate and switch between Dynamics 365 apps and Outlook, Excel, Sharepoint and more.
Collect data throughout your business and use embedded Power BI analytics to gain insight and drive smart decisions across all apps.
With Power BI, you can access real-time insights from your Microsoft Dynamics 365 data so that you can analyse your sales pipeline and identify your most promising opportunities all through a single dashboard.
Do Business Anywhere
Get access to all the client and businesses detail that matters most to you using free mobile apps.
Open contextual Microsoft Dynamics 365 records directly from an email in Outlook wherever you work.
Check their latest interactions directly from this message including recent service cases and active sales opportunities by surfacing Dynamics 365 mobile apps.
Trust Preact With Your Dynamics 365 Project
- CRM Expertise - CRM is our core business. We have been implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics for ten years.
- We Know the Cloud - Preact were early cloud adopters and we hold Microsoft's highest accreditation for cloud solutions.
- Proven Methodology - choose one of our implementation packages to fit your requirements, timeline and budget. Each reflects our rapid, agile deployment process that delivers early success
- Living our Values - At the heart of Preact's culture sit our core values: Putting Clients First, Being the Best and Growing Business Together. Our commitment to living these values is central to the way we behave with our clients and each other.
I’ve been very pleased with Dynamics 365 and found it to be a highly reliable cloud system which has proved instrumental in helping our business grow and sustain success during a period of unprecedented change in our industry. The support we’ve received from Preact has been a success story and we've reaped the rewards of their help.
- BeBa Energy
- Darren Oliver, Technical Director
I'd give Preact 10/10 for the way they are helping us manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM. We have high standards and it is to the credit of their team that we are satisfied. Preact work in professional manner but with flexibility and we don't find them to be corporate which is big attraction for us. They are always honest in their discussions with us and we’ve seen the value of their agile approach.
- STIHL GB
- Jamie Eyton-Jones, IT Analyst
Preact have consistently delivered a high level of customer care and attention to detail. I find their team to be professional, knowledgeable, credible and responsive. We have worked with other developers in the past and I’ve never had more confidence in a firm than I do with Preact. Their technical knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics platform is second to none.
- Dan May, Commercial Director
I'd 100% recommend Preact to any organisation that is looking for a Dynamics Partner. We have named contacts which means it's really easy to pick up the phone and speak to them to get advice and bounce off ideas which is really important to us. Their support team are very friendly and clearly know their stuff.
- Children's Food Trust
- Lee Mather, Data Developer
"When we look for emerging trends and patterns we could easily spend 20 hours or more collecting and analysing our data but using Power BI everything we need is available in real-time.”
- The Matthew Project
- Malin Holm, Data Lead
Choice of Implementation
If you want to get started immediately and pay monthly, or if your project requires more detailed scoping and testing, we have an implementation approach to fit your needs:
Go live with Dynamics 365 now and spread costs monthly. We'll provision your database, apply our sales-optimised template, provide phone support and access to free web training that will help you hit the ground running.
Includes all the essentials to complete your cloud implementation in just a few days. Beginning with high-level scoping we'll customize Microsoft Dynamics 365 to fit your processes and deliver this as a fixed scope, fixed price service.
Receive Your Dynamics 365 Quotation Today
* Web portal entitlement subject to a minimum of 5 full Dynamics 365 users.