Microsoft Dynamics 365
Unleash your organisation’s potential by breaking down data silos to connect customers, products, people and processes. Preact focuses on Dynamics 365 for SMBs providing insights and expertise to build and support fixed priced CRM solutions that increase productivity and accelerate digital transformation.
Are you wasting time through duplicated effort and disconnected apps?
Empower teams to work smarter using connected apps and familiar Office 365 tools.
Would you like to improve the quality and consistency of your service?
Centralise data and develop connected processes that will delight customers and earn trust.
Worried about safeguarding data to ensure robust security and maintain privacy?
Industry leading security features will protect your data in the cloud and simplify user management.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Guide
Find out how Dynamics 365 sales and service apps will help you transform productivity, engage your customers and grow your business.Download Now
Let's Talk! Request Dynamics 365 Callback
Complete this callback form to discuss your requirements and get advice from our Dynamics experts:
How Dynamics 365 Works
Dynamics 365 offers a choice of role based apps that will evolve with your business:
- Only buy what you need - with a modular approach you'll avoid unnecessary overheads and complexity
- Scale easily as your business grows - easily add Microsoft Dynamics 365 modules which are connected to your existing apps thanks to a common data platform
- Flexible licensing - licence users with an individual or multiple role based apps, or choose Team Member licensing for users who only need to complete basic tasks within the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Apps
Go beyond sales force automation to better understand customer needs, engage more effectively, and win more deals. With Dynamics 365 for Sales, sellers can focus on the best opportunities, gain actionable insights, get a complete view of their prospects and feel assured that data is correct and easily accessible.
Earn loyalty by giving agents complete information so they can provide a seamless support. Built-in intelligence means that not only can you deliver faster and more personal customer service, but also ensures you can add value to every transaction.
Optimise scheduling, assign the most suitable technicians to work orders and empower teams with the tools they need to increase client satisfaction. With Dynamics 365 for Field Service quickly find and schedule the best resource for each job and turn service calls into a strategic advantage. It provides everything you need - from optimized work order scheduling to predictive maintenance.
Complete projects on time and on budget with integrated project tools. Dynamics 365 includes a range of templates to support you in building project plans. It will show you who is working on what and how the project currently stands.
Transform your customer journey through personalised experiences and high-quality engagements. Move beyond basic email marketing with marketing automation by connecting Dynamics 365 with ClickDimensions or dotmailer. Connect sales and marketing, automate processes and make smarter decisions to maximize marketing ROI.
The Dynamics 365 user interface connects modules and apps so they are accessible in one location with a consistent experience across any browser, device and screen size.
Each Dynamics 365 app features predictive insight and actionable next steps thanks to embedded machine learning and artificial intelligence. The user interface connects with Office 365 thanks to a shared data platform, so you can easily navigate and switch between Dynamics 365 apps and Outlook, Excel, Sharepoint and more.
Collect data throughout your business and use embedded Power BI analytics to gain insight and drive smart decisions across all apps. With Power BI, you can access real-time insights from your data so that you can instantly monitor your key performance metrics, spot trends and drill down to uncover insights within a single dashboard.
Unlock the potential of Dynamics 365 and Office 365 with the Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI) supported by a Common Data Model that brings your data together and connects to hundreds of data sources out of the box.
Enable people to do their best work by unifying relationships, processes, and data with comprehensive business applications connected through a single, secure and scalable cloud platform.
Trust Preact With Your Dynamics 365 Project
- CRM Expertise - CRM is our core business. We have implemented and supported Microsoft Dynamics for more than 10 years and we are 100% focused on Dynamics solutions.
- Straightforward Communication - our clients often describe us having a flexible, down to earth approach and delivering a friendly service based on a clear understanding of their business.
- We Know the Cloud - Preact were early cloud adopters and we hold Microsoft's highest accreditation for CRM cloud solutions.
- Proven Methodology - choose one of our implementation packages to fit your requirements, timeline and budget. Each reflects our rapid, agile deployment process that delivers early success.
- Living our Values - At the heart of Preact's culture sit our core values: Putting Clients First, Being the Best and Growing Business Together. Our commitment to living these values is central to the way we behave with our clients and each other.
Choice of Implementation
If you want to get started immediately and pay monthly, or if your project requires more detailed scoping and testing, we have an fixed price implementation package to fit your needs:
Beginning with a fixed price scope, we'll fully define and document your requirements to include external integration or complex processes.
Get up and running with just the features you need. A speedy, fixed price implementation of Dynamics 365 in just 10 consultancy days.
I’ve been very pleased with Dynamics 365 and found it to be a highly reliable cloud system which has proved instrumental in helping our business grow and sustain success during a period of unprecedented change in our industry. Preact's support has been a success story and we've reaped the rewards of their help.
- BeBa Energy
- Darren Oliver, Technical Director
We have high standards and it is to the credit of their team that we are satisfied. Preact work in professional manner but with flexibility and we don't find them to be corporate which is big attraction for us. They are always honest in their discussions with us and we’ve seen the value of their agile approach.
- STIHL GB
- Jamie Eyton-Jones, IT Analyst
Dynamics makes it possible for people who aren’t technical experts to make changes. We have a nice balance between what we can do internally and what activities we involve Preact with. Our responsiveness to implement change has been a success story and much of this is down to Dynamics 365.
- Age UK Islington
- Andy Murphy, Chief Executive
When we look for emerging trends and patterns we could easily spend 20 hours or more collecting and analysing our data but using Power BI everything we need is available in real-time.
- The Matthew Project
- Malin Holm, Data Lead
We've received excellent support from Preact through their account management, technical help and consultancy. A key part of this has been the continuity in speaking to people who understand our business and how we use Dynamics.
- DDC Dolphin
- Alan Hyde, Operations Director