Microsoft Dynamics 365
Unleash your organisation’s potential by breaking down data silos to connect customers, people and processes. Preact focuses on Dynamics 365 for small businesses, providing expertise to build and support fixed-priced CRM solutions that increase productivity and accelerate digital transformation.
Are you wasting time through duplicated effort and disconnected apps?
Empower teams to work smarter using connected apps and familiar Office 365 tools.
Would you like to improve the quality and consistency of your service?
Centralise data and develop connected processes that will delight customers and earn trust.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Guide
Find out how Dynamics 365 sales and service apps will help you transform productivity and engage your customers.Download Now
Why Select Dynamics 365?
Dynamics 365 including a choice of role-based CRM apps that will adapt and scale with your business:
- Only buy what you need - with a modular approach you'll avoid unnecessary overheads and complexity
- Scale easily as your business grows - easily add Dynamics 365 modules which are connected to your existing apps thanks to a common data platform
- Flexible licensing - licence users with an individual or multiple role based apps, or choose Team Member licensing for users who only need to complete basic tasks within the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform
Video Transcriptclose transcript
What's next for your business? If you're ready to start, or go all-in on digital transformation, take a look at Microsof…
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Apps
Go beyond sales force automation to better understand customer needs, engage more effectively, and win more deals. Dynamics 365 Sales helps sales team focus on the best opportunities, gain actionable insights, get a complete view of prospects, and feel assured that data is correct and easily accessible.
Earn loyalty by giving agents complete information so they can provide a seamless support. Built-in intelligence means that not only can you deliver faster and more personal customer service, but also ensures you can add value to every transaction.
Optimise scheduling of work orders and empower teams with the tools they need to increase client satisfaction. With Dynamics 365 Field Service, quickly find and schedule the best resource for each job.
Transform customer journeys with personalised experiences. Move beyond basic email marketing with marketing automation solutions including Dynamics 365 Marketing and ClickDimensions. Connect sales and marketing, automate processes and make smarter decisions to maximize marketing ROI.
Complete projects on time and on budget with integrated project tools. Dynamics 365 includes a range of templates to support you in building project plans that will show you who is working on what, and how the project currently stands.
The Dynamics 365 interface connects modules and apps so they are accessible in one location with a consistent experience across any browser, device and screen size.
Each app is infused with predictive insights and actionable next steps thanks to embedded machine learning and artificial intelligence. The user interface connects with Office 365 thanks to a shared data platform, so you can easily navigate and switch between Dynamics 365 apps and Outlook, Microsoft Teams, Excel, Sharepoint and more.
Collect data throughout your business and use embedded Power BI analytics to gain insight and drive smart decisions across all workflows.
With Power BI, you can access real-time data insights to instantly monitor key performance metrics, spot trends and drill down to uncover actionable insights within a single Dynamics 365 dashboard.
Common Data Platform
Unlock the potential of Dynamics 365 and Office 365 with the Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI) supported by a Common Data Model. This brings your data together and connects to hundreds of data sources out of the box.
Help your people to do their best work by unifying relationships, processes, and data through business apps that are connected through a single, secure and scalable cloud platform.
Trust Preact With Your Dynamics 365 Project
- CRM Expertise - our CRM track record stretches back to 1993. Today we are fully focused on building and supporting Dynamics 365 and connected solutions built on the Power Platform.
- Small Business Specialist - we have a wealth of experience in helping SMBs simplify processes and achieve success with CRM.
- Straightforward Communication - our clients often describe us having a flexible, down to earth approach and delivering a friendly service based on a clear understanding of their business.
- We Know the Cloud - Preact was an early cloud adopter, and we hold Microsoft's highest accreditation for cloud solutions.
- Proven Methodology - choose one of our fixed-priced packages to fit your requirements. Each includes our rapid, agile deployment process for early adoption of Dynamics 365. This includes our Quick Start Packs that will deliver a rapid deployment in just a few days.
- Managed Service - make continuing Dynamics 365 improvements using our managed service to phase updates, make changes and increase user knowledge. Access consultancy, training resourced and phone support when you need it.
Choice of Implementation
If you want to get started immediately and pay monthly, or if your project requires more detailed scoping and testing, we have an fixed price implementation package to fit your needs:
Beginning with a fixed price scope, we'll fully define and document your requirements to include external integration or complex processes.
Get up and running with just the features you need. A speedy, fixed price implementation of Dynamics 365 in just 10 consultancy days.
What Our Clients Say
I’ve been very pleased with Dynamics 365 and found it to be a highly reliable cloud system which has proved instrumental in helping our business grow and sustain success during a period of unprecedented change in our industry. Preact's support has been a success story and we've reaped the rewards of their help.
- BeBa Energy
- Darren Oliver, Technical Director
We have high standards and it is to the credit of their team that we are satisfied. Preact work in professional manner but with flexibility and we don't find them to be corporate which is big attraction for us. They are always honest in their discussions with us and we’ve seen the value of their agile approach.
- STIHL GB
- Jamie Eyton-Jones, IT Analyst
Dynamics makes it possible for people who aren’t technical experts to make changes. We have a nice balance between what we can do internally and what activities we involve Preact with. Our responsiveness to implement change has been a success story and much of this is down to Dynamics 365.
- Age UK Islington
- Andy Murphy, Chief Executive
When we look for emerging trends and patterns we could easily spend 20 hours or more collecting and analysing our data but using Power BI everything we need is available in real-time.
- The Matthew Project
- Malin Holm, Data Lead
We've received excellent support from Preact through their account management, technical help and consultancy. A key part of this has been the continuity in speaking to people who understand our business and how we use Dynamics.
- DDC Dolphin
- Alan Hyde, Operations Director
Let's Talk! Request Dynamics 365 Callback
Complete this callback form to discuss your requirements and get advice from our Dynamics experts: