Microsoft Dynamics 365 - CRM Apps
Unleash your organisation’s potential by breaking down data silos to connect customers, people and processes. Preact focuses on Dynamics 365 for small businesses, providing expertise to build and support fixed-priced CRM solutions that increase productivity and accelerate digital transformation.
Wasting time through duplicated effort and data silos?
Empower teams to work smarter using connected apps and familiar Office productivity tools.
Improve the service quality and consistency
Centralise data and develop connected processes that will delight customers and earn trust.
Introducing Microsoft Dynamics 365
Find out how Dynamics 365 sales and service apps will help you transform productivity and engage your customers.Get the guide
Video Transcriptclose transcript
What's next for your business? If you're ready to start, or go all-in on digital transformation, take a look at Microsof…
Why Select Dynamics 365?
Dynamics 365 offers a choice of role-based CRM apps that will adapt and scale with your business:
- Only buy what you need - with a modular approach you'll avoid unnecessary overheads and complexity
- Scale easily as your business grows - easily add Dynamics 365 modules which are connected to your processes and existing apps thanks to a common data platform
- Seamless connectivity - with Outlook, Microsoft Teams, Sharepoint and other office productivity apps
- Flexible licensing - licence users with an individual or multiple role based apps, or choose Team Member licensing for users who only need to complete basic tasks within the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform
The Dynamics 365 interface connects modules and apps so they are accessible in one location with a consistent experience across any browser, device and screen size.
Each app is infused with predictive insights and actionable next steps thanks to embedded machine learning and artificial intelligence. The user interface connects with Office 365 thanks to a shared data platform, so you can easily navigate and switch between Dynamics 365 apps and Outlook, Microsoft Teams, Excel, Sharepoint and more.
Collect data throughout your business and use embedded Power BI analytics to gain insight and drive smart decisions across all workflows.
With Power BI, you can access real-time data insights to instantly monitor key performance metrics, spot trends and drill down to uncover actionable insights within a single Dynamics 365 dashboard.
Common Data Platform
Unlock the potential of Dynamics 365 and Microsoft 365 (previously Office 365) with the Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI) supported by a Common Data Model. This brings your data together and connects to hundreds of data sources out of the box.
Help your people to do their best work by unifying relationships, processes, and data through business apps that are connected through a single, secure and scalable cloud platform.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Applications
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
Go sales force automation to better understand customer needs, engage more effectively, and win faster. Dynamics 365 Sales helps sales teams focus on the best opportunities, gain actionable insights, get a complete view of prospects, and feel assured that data is secure and easily accessible.
Learn More >
Dynamics 365 Customer Service
Transform service quality and earn greater loyalty by connecting relationship information which empowers agents to provide seamless support. Built-in intelligence means that not only can you deliver faster and more personal customer service, but also add value to every interaction.
Learn More >
Dynamics 365 Marketing
Transform customer journeys with personalised experiences. Move beyond basic email marketing with marketing automation solutions including D365 Marketing and ClickDimensions. Align sales and marketing, automate processes and make smarter decisions to maximise performance.
Learn More >
Dynamics 365 Field Service
Optimise scheduling of work orders and empower field service teams with the tools they need to efficiently complete service tasks and increase client satisfaction. With Dynamics 365 Field Service, quickly find and schedule the best resource for each job.
Learn More >
Dynamics 365 Addons
Trust Preact With Your Dynamics 365 Project
- CRM Expertise - our CRM track record stretches back to 1993. Today we are fully focused on building and supporting Dynamics 365 and connected solutions built on the Power Platform.
- Small Business Specialist - we have a wealth of experience in helping SMBs simplify processes and achieve success with CRM.
- Straightforward Communication - our clients often describe us having a flexible, down to earth approach and delivering a friendly service based on a clear understanding of their business.
- We Know the Cloud - Preact was an early cloud adopter, and we hold Microsoft's highest accreditation for cloud solutions.
- Proven Methodology - choose one of our fixed-priced packages to fit your requirements. Each includes our rapid, agile deployment process for early adoption of Dynamics 365. This includes our Sales Accelerator that will deliver a rapid deployment of Dynamics 365 Sales in just a few hours.
- Managed Service - make continuing Dynamics 365 improvements using our managed service to phase updates, make changes and increase user knowledge. Access consultancy, training resourced and phone support when you need it.
Choice of Implementation
If you want to get started with Dynamics 365 immediately and pay monthly, or if your project requires more detailed scoping and testing, we have a flexible solution to fit your needs:
Complete the quickest and most comprehensive rollout of Dynamics 365 Sales using our prebuilt platform - available free with our managed service.
Learn More >
Quick Start Packs
Get up and running with just the features you need. Complete a rapid, fixed price implementation of Dynamics 365 in just 10 consultancy days.
Learn More >
Our Products and Services
User help and Dynamics 365 technical expertise and training when you need it.
Learn more >
Packaged solutions adding more capabilities - free to our managed service clients.
Learn more >
What Our Clients Say
I’ve been very pleased with Dynamics 365 and found it to be a highly reliable cloud system which has proved instrumental in helping our business grow and sustain success during a period of unprecedented change in our industry. Preact's support has been a success story and we've reaped the rewards of their help.
- BeBa Energy
- Darren Oliver, Technical Director
We have high standards and it is to the credit of their team that we are satisfied. Preact work in professional manner but with flexibility and we don't find them to be corporate which is big attraction for us. They are always honest in their discussions with us and we’ve seen the value of their agile approach.
- STIHL GB
- Jamie Eyton-Jones, IT Analyst
Dynamics makes it possible for people who aren’t technical experts to make changes. We have a nice balance between what we can do internally and what activities we involve Preact with. Our responsiveness to implement change has been a success story and much of this is down to Dynamics 365.
- Age UK Islington
- Andy Murphy, Chief Executive
When we look for emerging trends and patterns we could easily spend 20 hours or more collecting and analysing our data but using Power BI everything we need is available in real-time.
- The Matthew Project
- Malin Holm, Data Lead
We've received excellent support from Preact through their account management, technical help and consultancy. A key part of this has been the continuity in speaking to people who understand our business and how we use Dynamics.
- DDC Dolphin
- Alan Hyde, Operations Director