Internal Sales Consultant
Excellent salary, pension and private medical insurance
Preact are a growing Consultancy and Support Partner for the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform – including CRM, Power Apps & AI solutions.
We require a dedicated individual to carefully manage all incoming enquiries – whether these are from new or established customers.
This is a desk-based sales role with engagements conducted by phone and e-mail, predominantly inbound but potentially requiring some outbound activities. In this role you will be the first customer engagement point for Preact. As such, the values that have made Preact successful are especially pertinent to this role: fast response, efficient turnaround, whilst projecting a helpful, professional and knowledgeable demeanour.
Preact operates in a competitive market environment and enjoys a very strong stream of inbound enquiry - expediency and efficiency is crucial.
Role & Responsibilities
The primary element of the role is to be ultra-reactive to all inbound enquiry which feeds the organisation. This role is a critical touchpoint in our sales process, requiring a dynamic and organised individual.
You will be responsible for the triage of all new sales enquiries. In this role, you will be expected to organise for one or more of the following streams as appropriate for each enquiry:
- Organise pre-sales or technical input by facilitating a conversation or remote web session.
- Qualify an opportunity as being of significant value and/or complexity, and hand-off to the commercial director, new business team, or account management team as appropriate.
- Progress simpler requirements through to completion directly via phone/web.
- Assist other team members in progressing and closing of sales opportunities.
The main function in this role will be to provide high availability and readiness to grasp every enquiry and take immediate ownership. A secondary function shall be to build and manage your own pipeline. This will involve following-up a selection of recent new business orders to check customer satisfaction and to identify if further works, licensing, or support may be required.
The Internal Sales Consultant will work with Preact's entire sales and pre-sales team. You will directly report to the Commercial Director who will also provide full support including mentoring, guidance and assistance where required.
Skills and Attributes to be Successful
Although this is a commercially focused role, the successful candidate will be consultative and be able to demonstrate some, or all, of the following skills:
- Dynamic results-based individual with a drive and hunger to get work done – a “self-starter”
- Excellent written and vocal communication skills
- Maximum productivity work-ethic with high availability
- Experience with Dynamics CRM / 365 from a consultative selling, technical, training or delivery perspective would be advantageous
- An ability to listen to a customer enquiry, formulate a potential solution and articulate this clearly to the customer in a confident manner
- A willingness to work under pressure and aim to meet targets
The individual will be encouraged and expected to show innovation. The role will not be micro-managed so it is important that you are confident, self-reliant and able to produce demonstrable results.
Preact has a strong emphasis on teamwork and a fairly flat management structure. You will be supported across the business. In return, you will be expected to be a team player and establish strong working relationships with our commercial and delivery teams.
Although we expect a lot from you, you will be significantly rewarded in return. Not just rewarded with a compensation package that recognises the value you bring to our business, but also with a supportive environment where you can realise your full potential and enjoy limitless career progression opportunities.
If you share our values of putting customers first, being the best, and building a fantastic business together, then please get in touch!
To apply for this position, or to hear more about this role and what Preact have to offer, please email your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES