GDPR FAQs - Is Your CRM & Email Marketing Compliant?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the European Union’s new legislation to protect the personal data of EU citizens.
This has been born of a need to regulate data protection by updating existing laws that were created prior to the digital age.
There are less than 12 months remaining for organisations to become GDPR compliant, or face significant financial penalties.
In our free guide we answer frequently asked questions about the GDPR and explain what this means for your CRM and email marketing strategies, and how you can move forward.
Key Insights Include:
- What will the GDPR achieve?
- What organisations does this apply to?
- What are the responsibilities of organisations?
- How will email opt-in processes need to change?
- Are existing customers automatically opted in?
- How might the GDPR differ from existing consent agreements?
- What should organisations be doing now to be GDPR compliant?
Get the GDPR Guide
PDF: 6 pages (3 MB)