Already, or aspiring to be, a Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform Functional Consultant?
Preact offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a progressive company culture. Location – UK
You will play an integral part in helping yourself and Preact, together achieve our collective objectives and aspirations by:
- Delivering first class Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Power Platform solutions to a diverse range of SMB and mid-market customers.
- Working as part of a team to ensure we give clients complete confidence that Preact will specify, design, build, test and implement best in market solutions to their business challenges.
- Being responsive and attentive to customer needs whilst juggling multiple tasks.
- Demonstrating agility in a fast-paced environment by making decisions and changes that benefit Preact and our clients.
- Supporting the evolution of a framework that enables Preact to deliver solutions quickly, efficiently, repeatedly and successfully to support our ambitions of scale.
- Developing your own skills to enable both the organisation and individual to extend their reach into new technologies, industries, and markets.
- Treating colleagues, customers and partners with the same respect and good intent that you would want to be shown.
- Working in an exciting, ambitious, and rewarding environment where there is no ceiling to what you could achieve!
- Carrying out tasks related to building and enhancing customised Dynamics 365 implementations; including specification writing, scenario modelling, functional design, and consulting.
- Providing guidance to customers around the Dynamics 365 Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Field Service apps as well as the Power Platform suite of products.
- Specify, design, test and deliver “winning” solutions for our customers.
- Engage in scoping activities to turn initial customer requests or conceptual requirements into real and high value solutions.
- Determine where our existing products and solutions may offer value to our customer community.
- Identify potential enhancements of, and opportunities to improve, our existing product portfolio.
- Collaborate with solution architects, development and product teams to innovate and problem solve as a cohesive unit.
Core competencies, skills and knowledge
As well as possessing a strong functional appreciation and accreditations with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform, you will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Technical excellence and the ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information
- First class business analysis capabilities
- Work under your own initiative and tight time pressures - planning, prioritising and controlling workload
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Strong project planning and management skills
- A positive, pro-active, can do attitude
- Strong teamwork skills
Living Our Values
Although we expect a lot from you, you will be significantly rewarded in return. Not just rewarded with a compensation package that recognises the value you bring to our business, but also with a supportive environment where you can realise your full potential and enjoy limitless career progression opportunities.
Preact's culture is built on team spirit, respect and flexibility where all members of our team live our values.
Putting Customers First
Delivering exceptional service to our customers in an efficient and cost-effective manner
Being the Best
Pushing ourselves to perform at the highest possible levels
Growing Preact Together
Working in partnership with our colleagues to deliver great outcomes for our clients and each other
Some of the benefits at Preact
Yes really, and it works! Each request must be approved in advance but there’s no hidden limit.
Provided you're working your contracted hours, you have the freedom to choose your start and finish time.
We are currently fully remote, but when we reopen our office, our team can choose where they work.
Private Health Insurance
Helping our team stay healthy and claim money back on everyday healthcare, dental and optical expenses for employees and their families
We're proud to provide a modern workplace. This includes free fresh fruit, a well stocked drinks fridge, pool table and great coffee!
No Dress Code
There is no dress code at Preact, so wear whatever you feel is appropriate and makes you comfortable.
We invest in our team's future and have an attractive company pension scheme.
We look forwarding to resuming team meals and evenings out later in 2021.
Grow and develop professionally, and we'll fund your training.
If you choose to work in the office, free parking is available on-site.
What happens next
We aim to have a simple hiring process, and we want to make sure that Preact is the right choice for you as much as the other way around. The hiring process for our Functional Consultant role is as follows:
- CV and application review
- Let’s chat – we'll invite you to a first interview
- We'll then ask you to complete a series of online assessments
- Second interview
- Final meeting with HR Director and / or Managing Director
- If successful, an offer will be made
- We'll undertake employee screening checks
- Welcome to the team!