Our CRM Clients & Case Studies
Preact has been providing businesses of all sizes a complete range of CRM consulting services for more than 25 years. During this time we have implemented CRM solutions, delivered training and provided support for thousands of satisfied users.
A selection of our clients and case studies are shown below:
Fourfront Group (Construction, Design & Consultancy)
- The requirement - a unified CRM solution to connect business processes and improve reporting. Microsoft Dynamics 365 was deployed in the cloud and shared by 100 users across the Group’s companies.
- Outcomes included - transformed group-wide reporting through data-driven decision making, consistent handling and visibility of business-critical processes, improved collaboration and optimised resource allocation.
BeBa Energy (Renewable Energy)
- The requirement - initially, BeBa Energy sought a CRM system to manage its sales processes but soon needed broader capabilities to manage its projects and servicing.
- Outcomes included - connected key business processes, helped the company to expand and weather market turbulence, improve service delivery through Dynamics web portal and proactive maintenance.
DDC Dolphin (Hygiene & Infection Control Technology)
- The requirement - connect business processes across sales, servicing and marketing and streamline reporting.
- Outcomes included - numerous time saving processes to increase productivity, gaining quicker performance insights, greater flexibility to manage service visits and customer assets and improved service delivery.
BCR Associates (Business Consultancy)
- The requirement - a new CRM solution to better help the company build and maintain profitable long term customer relationships and support their long term business growth.
- Outcomes included - greater user engagement and sentiment towards CRM, higher levels of customer satisfaction and increased billing, new actionable insights from CRM data, increased mobile productivity and increased self-sufficiency to manage Dynamics.
- The requirement - Mencap sought a new relationship management solution to connect their team and improve communication throughout the organisation.
- Outcomes included - secured increased local authority contracts by demonstrating more efficient process management, greater transparency and communication between teams and increased reporting compliance.
ramsac (IT Consultancy & Support)
- The requirement - improve process efficiency, connect staff to a single data source and provide scalability to support future growth.
- Outcomes included - reducing manual admin tasks, improved service delivery by connecting all field & office based staff to a shared CRM database, real-time reporting across key metrics and improved cash-flow by shortening billing timelines.
The Matthew Project (Charity)
- The requirement - a new CRM system to track and report on its process for continued project funding.
- Outcomes included - accurate data capture at point of source, paperless processing, reporting funding compliance and data-driven insights to improve coverage and service.
Source Telecom (Telecoms)
- The requirement - a new CRM partner to help the company transform the efficiency of its business processes by developing their Microsoft Dynamics system.
- Outcomes included - fully connected processing from sales lead to order, improved data quality and process consistency, removed duplication of effort with Dynamics and Sage 50 integration, improved nurturing of prospects through integrated email campaigns.
In Communications (Conferencing Services)
- The requirement - a new partner to help turn around their Dynamics project following an initial implementation which had failed to deliver the expected results.
- Outcomes included - accurate real-time reporting of service level agreements and other performance indicators, increased productivity by removing manual reporting steps and increased user engagement.
Drax UK (Techology & Professional Services)
- The requirement - the company sought a new CRM system to support its growth plan that would centralise its customer data and improve process efficiency.
- Outcomes included - new insights from sales and other business data, increased mobility for sales users, centralised management of all sales processes and clear relationship view enabling targeted marketing messages.
Able Canopies (Construction)
- The requirement - connect key business processes and customer information to a single interface.
- Outcomes included - more efficient processes that consuming fewer resources, better profiling of contacts to support targeted and integrated email marketing campaigns and improved productivity of remote workers.
Children's Food Trust (Charity)
- The requirement - a new business partner to help upgrade and migrate their Dynamics solution to the cloud and support continued development.
- Outcomes included - increased reporting insight, greater user engagement, more efficient execution of business processes and easier access to customer information.
THSP (Risk Management Services)
- The requirement - improve process efficiency, achieve greater reporting insight and better share data throughout the organisation.
- Outcomes included - improved team communication, automated processes & Sage 200 integration, real-time measurement of progress across KPI's and targeted marketing campaigns.
Our Clients Include
Charity & Non-Profit
IT & Telecommunications
What Our Customers Say
Fourfront Group has grown from a start-up to a £160m+ business within 20 years and Preact has supported us throughout this time. Their work on our Dynamics 365 project has enabled us to digitally transform our business and this will help us continue our incredible growth.
- Fourfront Group
- Justin Bass, Fourfront Group
I'd give Preact 10/10 for the way they are helping us manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM. We have high standards and it is to the credit of their team that we are satisfied. Preact work in professional manner but with flexibility and we don't find them to be corporate which is big attraction for us. They are always honest in their discussions with us and we’ve seen the value of their agile approach.
- STIHL GB
- Jamie Eyton-Jones, IT Analyst
I'd 100% recommend Preact to any organisation that is looking for a Dynamics Partner. We have named contacts which means it's really easy to pick up the phone and speak to them to get advice and bounce off ideas which is really important to us. Their support team are very friendly and clearly know their stuff.
- Children's Food Trust
- Lee Mather, Data Developer
Preact have consistently delivered a high level of customer care and attention to detail. I find their team to be professional, knowledgeable, credible and responsive. We have worked with other developers in the past and I’ve never had more confidence in a firm than I do with Preact. Their technical knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics platform is second to none.
- Dan May, Commercial Director
We've received excellent support from Preact through their account management, technical help and consultancy. A key part of this has been the continuity in speaking to people who understand our business and how we use Dynamics.
- DDC Dolphin
- Alan Hyde, Operations Director