Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Training Providers
Microsoft Dynamics 365 helps training organisations reduce the overhead of their course admin so they can concentrate on client focused activities, and delivering outstanding training.
Are you spending too much time on course administration?
Save time with guided processes & automated tasks that transform productivity.
Do you want to better optimize your training resources?
Quickly find & schedule the best resources for each new training requirement.
Want to be able to manage your processes in one place?
Manage your customers, delegates, courses & trainers through a single interface.
CRM Software for Training Providers
Download this guide to read more about our Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions for training providers that increase productivity and minimise course admin.Download Now
Preact has strategic experience of implementing and supporting Dynamics 365 CRM software for training providers and our work has included:
- Connecting clients, suppliers, courses, attendees, venues and tutors to a single platform
- Streamlining course admin and booking processes
- Resource scheduling
- Managing a training product catalogue
- Automating post-training surveys
- Handling course certification
- Connecting CRM with ERP applications to automate order processing & invoicing
Contact us to learn more and to discuss your requirements.
Use native Dynamics 365 scheduling tools to optimise training course resources and manage your bookings.
- Quickly find the best resource for each training requirement
- Match trainers by location, skills, preferred resource and availability
- Schedule training programmes as recurring bookings
- Track the current status of resources in real-time
- Integrated schedule board includes training orders awaiting booking, resource finder, map view, calendar view and booking creator
Training Course Entity
We'll configure a courses record form that will capture all the detail specific to your training delivery process:
- Assign the date and time for each course and track all courses using a group calendar view (see below)
- Manage bookings for each training venue
- Set course duration to automatically calculate end times
- Manage course accreditation by setting certification terms for each session
- Profile courses by type including public workshop, private tuition, webinar and more
- Associate contacts with each course including delegates, speaker and trainer
Manage Each Delegate
Profile and segment each course delegate by tracking booking detail:
- Associate each delegate record with a course record and contact
- Automatically calculate certification expiry dates and use this data to handle renewal processes
- Create personalised training certificates for each delegate record using pre-defined Word templates
- Profile each course delegate with a status reason e.g. interest, paid, attended and did not attend
- Send joining instruction emails using a field triggered automated process
- Input course fees paid, or even import from an external data source