Project Service Automation
Project Service Automation for Microsoft Dynamics is an end-to-end service that provides a single system of engagement for project sales, resourcing, delivery and billing teams.
Natively integrated within Dynamics, Project Service tools brings people, processes and technology together empowering teams to complete projects on time and on budget.
Accelerate professional services maturity and reap the financial benefits of an integrated project service solution.
Contact us to learn more about Project Service Automation.
- Quickly create new project records in Microsoft Dynamics using repeatable Project Templates that detail required roles and estimated work schedules.
- Communicate required project tasks, which resources are needed, and the time-frame for completion.
- Find the best people by matching available resources to project tasks based on role types, skill characteristics and certifications.
- Make best use of each resource by reviewing individual booking capacities.
- Automatically create project teams based on the resources defined in a work breakdown structure.
Find out more about Universal Resource Scheduling for Dynamics 365
Time & Expenses
Enter time and expenses for the each project that you are working on to make sure that customer are billed correctly, and you receive credit for the work you’ve completed.
- Bill on a time and materials basis and use project invoice frequencies to determine how often your clients are billed, and on which dates of the specified time period.
- Set up invoice frequencies for each billing period you plan to use, such as monthly, weekly or on specific days.
- Or, bill project work as a fixed price with billing milestones that spread costs in fixed instalments for the value of each contract line.
Inbuilt Microsoft Dynamics dashboards and reports tell you where you stand on each project.
See a combined view of your costs, gross margin, and role utilization and use a Resource Manager dashboard for real-time reporting of utilization metrics for individual resources and role types.