Dynamics 365 for Charities & Non-Profit Organisations
Preact lead with Microsoft Dynamics 365 to implement solutions that handle the diverse requirements of organisations working in the Third Sector. These include:
- Managing members, donors and beneficiaries
- Containing costs through efficient processes
- Complete view of donors and sponsors in a single interface
- Increasing fundraising & commercial activities
- Reporting with ease for performance insight & governance compliance
- Developing positive social sentiment towards your organisation
- Event management
Dynamics 365 for Charities & Non-Profit
Discover how our CRM solutions help charities to increase revenues and drive down costs.Download Now
Empower staff and volunteers to deliver the best possible experience with case management tools.
Use native tools to manage enquiries, applications, complaints, DBS checks and other processes to make each client journey as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Guide agents to successful outcomes with prescriptive on-screen advice that reflects your rules and methodology. With access to complete relationship detail in a single interface and integrated knowledge, agents will be able to provide a personalised service and resolve issues faster.
Single View of Each Supporter
Capture all interactions with your donors, sponsors, members and beneficiaries in one place for a coherent view of each supporter.
Record any detail relevant to your supporter relationships including membership status, donation history, purchases, service case history, communication preferences and demographic detail.
Integrate Dynamics 365 with your website and ecommerce platform to build a complete profile that reflects each type of supporter income including donations, membership and merchandise.
Increases Fundraising Revenue
Use complete detail in Dynamics to understand each individual and segment your supporters to send personalized fundraising communications for urgent appeals or legacy gift campaigns.
Keep donors updated about your activities and what they are contributing towards. Use Dynamics 365 to increase supporter loyalty with timely personalised messages that resonate.
Connect specialist marketing automation solutions including dotmailer and ClickDimensions to increase awareness of your work and make cross-sell / up-sell offers that support your fundraising and retention activities.
Send professional email newsletters that share details of your recent activities and upcoming events and develop personalised nurture campaigns that send a sequence of emails that will increase engagement and reduce administration.
Dynamics 365 will adapt to handle event management processes including attendee registrations, joining instructions, venues, payment information and other activities.
Manage all active and completed events in one place including training days, workshops, webcasts, customer events and many other events that involve contact lists. Alternatively, connect Dynamics with the specialist event management tools of Eventbrite by deploying ClickDimensions marketing automation.
Managing Your Bespoke Processes
Microsoft Dynamics 365 has the flexibility to manage each bespoke process and relationship that matters to your organisation. For example, Preact has developed solutions using native functions that include:
- Helping Mencap and Children’s Food Trust manage their contract agreements
- Enabling BEN – The Motor & Allied Trades Benevolent Fund to manage the grants they distribute
- Empowering agents of the The Matthew Project to complete enrollment processes
- Implementing processes that enable Hearing Dogs for Deaf People to track detailed information about their hearing dogs and puppies including their medical history, food supply, training plan and weight history
Keeps Employees & Volunteers Connected
Access Microsoft Dynamics over the web and via multiple mobile and tablet devices to keep employees and volunteers connected around the world.
Income & Performance Management
Use Dynamics 365 in combination with Power BI to gain actionable performance insight to identify areas for improvement and support reporting compliance.
Microsoft Social Engagement
Connect with supporters and other other contacts who interact with your social accounts to measure campaign impact and track your share of voice across social channels. Discover social insights about your brand to gain a true understanding of your audience and react to positive and negative sentiment.
CRM Services for Charities
Preact are a leading Microsoft Gold Partner helping charities and not-for-profit organisations transform their processes by leveraging CRM technology.
Our services cover each step of your CRM journey including:
- Requirements scoping to define each step of a Dynamics implementation
- Consultancy to configure and customise Microsoft Dynamics 365 for charitable organisations
- User training empowering all users to gain maximum value the application
- Technical support to answer user questions and minimise downtime
- Ongoing consultancy to action user requested changes
Our Charity Customers & Case Studies
- The requirement - Mencap sought a new relationship management solution to connect their team and improve communication throughout the organisation.
- Successes include - secured increased local authority contracts by demonstrating more efficient process management, greater transparency and communication between teams and increased reporting compliance.
The Matthew Project
- The requirement - a new CRM system to track and report on its process for continued project funding.
- Successes include - accurate data capture at point of source, paperless processing, reporting funding compliance and data-driven insights to improve coverage and service.
Dorset Mental Health Forum
- The requirement - the organisation sought a new solution to centralise its contact data and develop smarter processes that would provide high quality data-driven reporting.
- Outcomes included - greater consistency in handling key business processes, clearer performance insight, greater transparency in reporting support stakeholder engagements. Unlocked more capabilities of Dynamics 365 through Preact’s managed service.
Children's Food Trust
- The requirement - a new business partner to help upgrade and migrate their Dynamics solution to the cloud and support continued development.
- Successes include - increased reporting insight, greater user engagement, more efficient execution of business processes and easier access to customer information.