Dynamics 365 for Charities
How to Increase Fundraising Revenue & Drive Down Costs
In the third sector, every penny counts, so every second counts. Charities need to ensure that every action results in either service improvements, or increased funds.
These are not new challenges, but they do require a fresh approach. In this guide we share a series of examples to show how you can achieve these outcomes.
Discover how to make better decisions and resolve issues fast. Transform donor engagement and quickly reduce costs. Most, importantly deliver outstanding service and increase fundraising revenue.
In this guide we share a series of examples that demonstrate how UK charities and non-profit organisations are using Microsoft Dynamics 365 to achieve these outcomes:
- Improve service & donor engagement with Dynamics 365
- How to drive down your costs with smarter processes
- Report with ease and develop rich insight
- Increase fundraising and commercial revenue
- Connect all workflows to a single interface
Get the Dynamics 365 for Charities Guide
Our Charity and Non-Profit clients include: