CRM for Outlook
How to Install and Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Outlook 2016Download
Looking for an Outlook compatible CRM? Try Microsoft Dynamics 365
All Microsoft Dynamics 365 end user functions are fully accessible in Outlook.
Tight integration between CRM and Outlook ensures that all teams can manage emails, schedule appointments, capture customer discussions and much more within a familiar interface.
With Dynamics 365 and Outlook you can:
- Automatically link Outlook emails to associated CRM records including contacts and opportunities
- Create personalised CRM views in Outlook
- Access all Dynamics end-user functions in the Outlook interface
- Open CRM records from any linked Outlook email
- Rely on the familiarity of Outlook to reduce training costs & gain rapid user acceptance
Choose between a light app for Outlook web access to track emails in Dynamics 365 across virtually any device, or deploy the full CRM for Outlook desktop client.
Dynamics 365 App for Outlook
Track received emails on the go from mobile devices using Outlook web access with the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook.
Using the CRM Outlook Client
- Link any Outlook email to one or more CRM records
- Outlook emails can be tracked to any Dynamics record including contacts, cases, sales opportunities and leads
- Click a CRM link from any Outlook email to open the associated record in CRM
Utilizes Outlook Functions
Apply native Outlook tools to CRM including pinning CRM views, for example, high value opportunities and your top accounts.
Create new CRM Records from Emails
Instead of copying and pasting data, Microsoft CRM enables new records to be created directly from emails. Simply click to convert an email to a new CRM lead or opportunity.
Automatically Files Emails in CRM
Attach new emails you receive to CRM records using any app that supports Microsoft Exchange. Create a CRM tracking folder, use any Exchange folder under your Inbox, and drag in an incoming email message to this folder and it'll be tracked in CRM. This attaches the email to a matching CRM contact or lead, or promotes a new record.
This functionality may cost less than you think. Complete the Dynamics 365 quick quoting tool in seconds to get an instant quote.