Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM / Customer Engagement) Consultants
Excellent Basic, great pension scheme, comprehensive health care, and other benefits.
Preact is a leading UK Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Gold Competency Partner. Since 1993, we have helped numerous businesses of all types and sizes benefit from CRM technology through improved operational efficiency, reporting insight, first class service delivery and increased sales.
We are currently looking for talented Consultants to help us deliver an excellent level of professional services and support for our growing Dynamics 365 customer base. The successful candidates will be responsible for providing consulting, customisation, and subject-matter expertise to support the implementation of new systems and enhance the functionality of existing installations. You will also provide technical support for the needs of our existing customers.
If you have strong functional consulting skills, and expert knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365, we would like to hear from you!
Data migration or business intelligence experience would be advantageous. Excellent communication and organisational skills are a must along with the ability to lead a project from pre-sales, through all stages of delivery, to completion as client facing consultancy is a critical part of the role.
- Successful candidates will be responsible for building and enhancing customised Dynamics 365 implementations, specification writing, scenario modelling, database design and consulting for a range of clients.
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 Sales and Customer Service Apps are essential. Experience working with the Field Service, Project Service, and Marketing Apps would be an advantage, as would Dynamics 365 / Power Apps Portals knowledge.
- Other duties will include the migration of data or integration of other applications into Dynamics 365 and creating Workflows and Reports.
- You may also be required to provide on-site support for customers using the hosted and on-premise Microsoft Dynamics CRM / 365 products.
- Technical excellence and the ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information
- First class business analysis capabilities
- Outstanding organisational, teamwork and communication skills
- Strong project planning and management skills
- A positive, pro-active, can do attitude
- Accreditation on Dynamics 365, or earlier versions
- Experience of Data Migration or data integration techniques
- Experience of CRM database applications
- SQL Database Administration
- IT Degree or equivalent experience
- Power BI knowledge would be an advantage
Although we expect a lot from you, you will be significantly rewarded in return. Not just rewarded with a compensation package that recognises the value you bring to our business, but also with a supportive environment where you can realise your full potential.
If you share our values of putting customers first, being the best, and building a fantastic business together, please get in touch!
To apply for this position, or to hear more about this role and what Preact have to offer, please email your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES