We are seeking an experienced project manager to join our growing delivery team and manage our Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement / CRM client projects.
Preact offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a progressive company culture. Location – UK based
In this role, you will be helping drive the success of CRM projects for our SMB clients across a mix of industries.
We’ll keep you busy project planning, managing implementation phases, managing the project team, producing documentation, updating client stakeholders and steering meetings. This permanent role demands accountability and the ability to complete projects in line with the agreed scope, budget and timelines.
As an accomplished project manager, you will handle the challenges of dealing with different style projects in the region of 10 to 100 or more days, working closely with consultants and developers, liaising with sales colleagues and collaborating with Project Management Office to manage resource planning.
Working in an exciting, ambitious, and rewarding environment, there is no ceiling to what you could achieve!
You will play an integral part in helping yourself and Preact, together achieve our collective objectives and aspirations by:
- Taking responsibility for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects for a diverse range of SMB and mid-market customers.
- Planning and scheduling the project timeline whilst working with our PMO to allocate colleagues to work alongside you on the project as needed.
- Working with the project team to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and within scope as well as fulfilling the project's objectives.
- Risk and issue management and regular progress reporting to the client stakeholders.
- Managing change within the project, as and when necessary.
- Contributing to the ongoing improvement of the project delivery methodology within Preact.
Core competencies, skills and knowledge
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A proven record in delivering projects to time, budget and quality.
- Confident communication at all levels within an organisation.
- Effective leadership skills to operate successfully within teams and manage stakeholders.
- Meticulous attention to detail in preparing business communications including emails and documentation.
- Strong time management skills to handle multiple projects concurrently and be responsive to customer needs.
- Problem-solving skills to resolve issues and mitigate risks, to avoid project blockers.
- Experience of working successfully to deadlines.
- Expertise working as a consultant with Dynamics 365 / CRM / Power Platform technologies.
- Fluency in English.
Preact has a strong emphasis on teamwork with a flat management structure, and you will be supported across all areas in the business. It is expected that in return, you are a team player who will establish good working relationships.
Founded in 1993, we are in business to help small and medium-sized organisations achieve outstanding results with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform. As a leading Microsoft Gold Partner, we provide professional services and repeatable packaged IP products.
Our vision is to become a global leader in our field whilst putting people, purpose, and value at the centre of everything we do.
Since 2018, Preact has been named in the top 1% bracket of partners for Microsoft Business Applications worldwide.
Preact's culture is built on collaboration, inclusion, creativity and support which permeates everything we do. As we continue our growth, we look for talented individuals who share our core values.
Living Our Values
Although we expect a lot from you, you will be significantly rewarded in return. Not just rewarded with a compensation package that recognises the value you bring to our business, but also with a supportive environment where you can realise your full potential and enjoy limitless career progression opportunities.
Preact's culture is built on team spirit, respect and flexibility where all members of our team live our values.
We are Customer Centric
Preact exists to make its clients successful, and we strive to delight through our service and products.
We are One Team
Wherever we work, we work together as one team. We work with good people, and we are supportive and respectful of each other.
We Do The Right Thing
For our team, clients and partners, we strive to do the right thing and earn trust through our actions.
We Execute Quickly
We have a bias towards action and we work quickly to deliver a great service.
We Challenge Ourselves to Be The Best
We are always seeking to learn and expand our knowledge.
Some of the benefits at Preact
Yes really, and it works! Each request must be approved in advance but there’s no hidden limit.
Provided you're working your contracted hours, you have the freedom to choose your start and finish time.
Private Health Insurance
Helping our team stay healthy and claim money back on everyday healthcare, dental and optical expenses for employees and their families.
After 10 years of service, we encourage our team to take a one month sabbatical, so they can fulfil a goal, develop a skill, or just rest and relax.
Our team can choose to work from home, or in our Maidenhead office.
We're proud to provide a modern workplace. This includes free fresh fruit, a well stocked drinks fridge, pool table and great coffee!
No Dress Code
There is no dress code at Preact, so wear whatever you feel is appropriate and makes you comfortable.
We invest in our team's future and have an attractive company pension scheme.
We look forwarding to resuming team meals and evenings out later in 2021.
A personal allowance to support and promote the health of our team.
Grow and develop professionally, and we'll fund your training.
If you choose to work in the office, free parking is available on-site.
What happens next
We aim to have a simple hiring process, and we want to make sure that Preact is the right choice for you as much as the other way around. The hiring process for our Project Manager role is as follows:
- CV and application review
- Let’s chat – we'll invite you to a first interview
- We'll then ask you to complete a series of online assessments
- Second interview with HR Director and / or Managing Director
- If successful, an offer will be made
- We'll undertake candidate screening checks
- Welcome to the team!