WEBINAR: How Microsoft 365 & Teams Will Support Your Digital Culture
Wednesday 10 June: 14:00 - 14:30
A flourishing Digital Culture means that teams are better networked and collaborate more. Get this right and productivity will boom as you accelerate digital adoption.
In this presentation we are joining up with our friends at Cooper Parry IT to discuss how Microsoft 365 and Teams help organisations build a strong digital culture.
Attend this free session to see examples of how you can embed existing tools and make sure your data remains secure while you work from home. Hear tips on how to create a digital strategy that is aligned to your business’ vision and get your questions answered by Cooper Parry’s digital transformation experts.
- What is Microsoft 365?
- Office 365 - Microsoft 365 rebrand
- Microsoft 365 security
- Microsoft Teams - chat, meetings, calling, collaboration + additional Teams functionality you may not know
- Adoption & Change Management for Microsoft Teams
- Digital Culture Review
How Microsoft 365 and Teams Will Support Your Digital Culture
- When: Wednesday 10 June, 2:00 PM (BST)
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Cost: Free
- For: Business owners, directors and managers interested in understanding how to increase team collaboration and strengthen security through a vibrant digital culture.
Register now to book your free place.