Showcasing Integrated Web Portals for Dynamics 365 - 17 May
[WEBINAR] THURSDAY 17 MAY - 2:00 PM
Extend Microsoft Dynamics 365 to the web to deliver exceptional service and increase customer satisfaction by creating secure, self-service experiences.
Dynamics 365 includes entitlement to enable a web portal that is housed, maintained and integrated with D365*. In this presentation, we will demonstrate how businesses are improving service and achieving greater scale by deploying web portals that are accessible 24/7 by customers, partners and other contacts.
We'll provide an overview of this solution including portal templates, user permissions and we'll explain how end-users can access self-service portals to create cases, access knowledge posts and post web forms that write data back to Dynamics 365.
• Introducing D365 integrated portals
• Overview of portal templates & functions
• Demonstrating customer web portal
• How portals integrate with CRM
• Customising & managing portals
* Subject to a minimum of 5 x full Microsoft Dynamics 365 users.