Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Plan - What's Included?
If you are considering implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 and you are comparing this to a competitor system it is important to know what services are included in the price of your subscription.
As we've mentioned in previous posts, Dynamics 365 consists of many parts. Here we've highlighted the important components to help you make an meaningful assessment and benchmark this with any other providers on your shortlist as we believe that no other solution matches its breadth of capabilities.
Contact us now if you have any licensing questions, we'll be delighted to help!
For the purposes of this comparison we are focusing on the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Plan.
Each Customer Engagement Plan licence includes access to these D365 apps and services:
- Sales App - Includes lead and opportunity management as well as marketing lists and campaigns.
- Customer Service App - Case management capabilities, contracts and service level agreements.
- Marketing - Includes email marketing, customer journey management, event management, landing pages and lead scoring (subject to 10 user licences)
- Field Service App - Schedule board, work orders, mobile app and resource management.
- Project Service App - Resource scheduling, project templates, service agreements, time and expenses. Dynamics 365 also includes access to Project Online + Desktop.
- Social Engagement - Social listening, intent analysis and integrated CRM processes.
- Surveys - Powerful integrated Voice of the Customer survey solution.
- Web Portal - Includes 1 x integrated portal. Templates available for customer, partner and employee portals (subject to 5+ Dynamics 365 full user licences).
- Gamification - Apply the concept of fantasy sports to increase CRM participation and employee motivation.
- Knowledge Management - Full knowledge capabilities including authoring.
- App for Outlook - Track emails and check contact interaction via virtually any device with Outlook.
- Mobile - Free mobile and tablet apps for iOS, Android and Windows devices.
- Microsoft Office Online - Web apps for Excel, Word, Powerpoint and OneNote are also included for Dynamics 365 users even if they aren't subscribed to Office 365.
10 GB default. Additional 5 GB free storage accrues per 20 Dynamics 365 full users. The cap on the amount of free storage that may be earned per tenant is subject to a technical limit of 30 TB.
Includes 1 sandbox environment of Dynamics 365.
Powerapps - Rapidly create web and mobile business applications without developing a single line of code.
Microsoft Flow - Enables workflows created in Powerapps to be connected between multiple cloud apps.
The UK commerical price of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise Edition Customer Engagement Plan for new customers totals £86.70+VAT per user / month.
A reduced rate is available for existing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online customers who are transitioning to Dynamics 365.
Contact Preact to find out more about the licensing options, including prices for individual apps and team member licensing.
Separate pricing for Dynamics 365 is available for charities, educational and public organisations.
Our quick reference chart provides a visual overview of the capabilities and entitlements across the Dynamics 365 Plan, Apps and Team Member licences: