FuturePMO is a fun, inspiring and informative 1-day PMO conference like no other. It takes place on Thursday 4th October 2018 in Hammersmith, London. The is event is run by our friends at Wellingtone, who are an Apex Alliance Partner, alongside Preact CRM.
Who will be attending?
With an expected attendance of around 300 PMO Practitioners at all levels, there will be plenty of opportunities to network with peers. As well as a delicious sit-down lunch, networking will also be encouraged at industry-specific tables in the break times, something that was very popular last year.
Feedback from FuturePMO 2017 Delegates
“For a truly inspiring, involving and invigorating PMO experience, attend FuturePMO 2018!” University of Cambridge
“It was really good to have an event purely focused on PMO. The structure of the day worked well and the length of sessions were good.” Yorkshire Water
“FuturePMO is the best conference I’ve been to, you should definitely book yourself a ticket!” Compass Group
What will happen on the day?
FuturePMO proudly boasts an amazing line-up of industry-leading speakers who will share their PMO knowledge, experience, challenges and solutions. The day will split up into presentations and interactive workshops. You will be able to choose how your day goes and which workshops you attend.
- Keynote Speaker – Stephen Carver, Senior Lecturer, Consultant & Speaker in Project & Programme Management, Cranfield University
- BBC – Ben Brownlee, Programme Assurance Director
- Pricewaterhouse Coopers – Michael Cooch, Partner
- Crossrail – Walter Macharg, Head of Change Control and Cost
- PMO GLOBAL ALLIANCE – Americo Pinto, Chair
- Health and Safety Executive – Matt Warren, Head of Corporate P3MO
- Fujitsu – Paul Jones, Head of PMO
- Leicestershire County Council – Scott Young, PMO Manager
- The Coal Authority – Alicia Eason-Smith, PMO Manager
- PMOtto – Allan Rocha, Managing Partner
- Wellingtone – Emma-Ruth Arnaz-Pemberton, Director of Consulting Services
- Home Group - Alison Moore, Director of Programme Management & PMO
- Colart – Carlos Serra, Group Project Management Office Manager
- Wellingtone – Marisa Silva, PMO & PPM Consultant
- Greenfield PMO – David Rodgers, Director
- Wellingtone – Baz Khinda, Senior Microsoft PPM Consultant & Director
- WINNERS – PMO Global Awards
What makes FuturePMO different?
- THEME – The theme for last year was ‘Back to the Future’. Delegates were invited to have photos in a DeLorean and were joined at lunch by a futuristic robot. This year’s theme is Sci-Fi, where they will be looking at a galaxy far, far away to see what’s in store for PMOs.
- PMO GLOBAL AWARDS – Wellingtone is the exclusive UK Partner for PMO Global Alliance and for the first time ever, the PMO Global Awards will take place at FuturePMO. This is the only place you will be able to hear from the Winners and the stories of their PMOs.
- NO EXHIBITORS – Unlike other conferences, FuturePMO doesn’t want a ‘sales’ environment, therefore no exhibitors.
With planning already well underway, FuturePMO 2018 promises to be BIGGER and BETTER than last year, with lots of surprises in store for delegates!
Tickets are on sale now, with a group-booking discount available for 3+ people. If you want to find out more and book please visit http://www.FuturePMO.com