Dynamics 365 Whitepaper: Reactions & Sentiments From Across The Dynamics Ecosystem
Preact are proud to be featured in a new whitepaper about Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Microsoft Dynamics 365: Reactions and Sentiments from Across the Dynamics Ecosystem has been produced by Nigel Frank International who have gathered thoughts and feelings from the Microsoft technology community about Dynamics 365.
I was delighted to be asked to contribute to this whitepaper alongside Dynamics MVP's and industry experts. This document addresses some of the community’s key questions and examines what Dynamics 365 means for both end users and partners.
The report takes a look at:
- What is Dynamics 365? Does it offer anything new?
- Migration and Adoption What are the benefits of Dynamics 365 migration? And how quickly are users looking to adopt?
- Functionality of the Cloud Can users expect limitations on functional capabilities or customization on a cloud platform?
- Licensing Options What are Dynamics 365’s licencing options? Which version is right for your business?
- Training and Skills What skills do you need to carry out a successful Dynamics 365 implementation?