Current Vacancy: Account Manager
Preact is a growing CRM consultancy providing services around the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (formerly ‘CRM’) solutions.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for motivated, customer-success-driven individuals to join our expanding Account Management team.
Role & Responsibilities
Based in our Maidenhead office, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of established clients with the focus on maintaining our strong client relationships as well as identifying new selling opportunities and maximising client value to Preact.
Reporting to the Head of Account Management, you will work with clients both reactively and proactively, through a combination of phone calls, e-mails & face to face meetings to:
- Ensure continued customer engagement
- Reactively deal with inbound customer enquiry
- Proactively contact customers and execute account development plans
- Up-selling and cross-selling additional modules, workloads and services
- Delivering increasing returns to the company in line with agreed targets and objectives
What you will need
Although this is a sales role, Preact is predominantly a consultative business and the successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following in equal measure:
- Empathetic to customer scenarios and needs
- Responsive to handle customer enquiries and issues in a timely manner
- Proactive to promote up-sell/cross-sell opportunities
- Focus on sales performance and returns to Preact
- Excellent communication skills
- Maximum productivity work-ethic with strong personal organisation and high availability
- An ability to listen to a customer enquiry, formulate a potential solution and clearly articulating this in a confident manner
- A willingness to work under pressure and commitment to meet targets
If you have existing CRM experience, particularly with Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM, this would be advantageous, but is not essential as full training will be given.
Preact has a strong emphasis on teamwork and a fairly flat management structure and you will be supported across all areas in the business. It is expected that in return, you are a “team” player who will establish good working relationships with our commercial and delivery teams.
What we will provide:
- All the tools and knowledge to help you exceed in this role
- A modern lively work environment
- A culture of teamwork and collaboration - in line with our company values
- A competitive package including private healthcare & pension
To apply for this position, or to hear more about this role and what Preact have to offer, please email your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES