If your priorities include connecting your business data, implementing smarter processes and doing more to delight your customers, we will help you achieve your goals through Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Business Apps.
Working with small and medium businesses, charities and enterprise teams, we promise you'll receive a personal, friendly service. With a flexible, down to earth approach we'll share straight-forward recommendations based on a clear understanding of your unique business processes and challenges.
Working exclusively with Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform, we offer you the reassurance of working with a top ranked provider that will help you reach positive outcomes and support you for the long term.
Based in Berkshire since 1994, Preact offers full UK coverage. With more than 25 years of CRM implementation experience we have been asked most questions and delivered projects to fulfil numerous requirements.
Phone us now or request a call back to learn more about our approach and discuss your requirements.
Preact CRM Services Guide
Read more about our CRM consultancy, integration, training and support services for Microsoft Dynamics 365Download Now
Why Choose Preact
- Microsoft CRM Gold provider since 2009
- Named to 2019/2020 Inner Circle for Microsoft Business Applications
(top 1% of worldwide partners for Microsoft Business Apps)
- Microsoft Cloud Business Applications Gold competency
- Fixed price, fixed scope implementation
- Supporting over 7500+ Dynamics users
- Numerous reference sites and case studies
- Cloud Software and Cloud Support provider for the UK Government G-Cloud 11 framework
- ClickDimensions Platinum Partner
We view CRM as an integral component in your wider culture and an embodiment of your technologies. Through closely integrated solutions including marketing automation, ERP and web portals we'll connect your teams to a single data source.
100% Focus on Dynamics 365
Get access to CRM insight and expert Dynamics product knowledge for all requirements including project scoping, database development, training and technical support. If you are planning to implement a new solution, or you want to achieve better results with your existing system, Preact will help you advance your business with Dynamics 365.
Broad Industry Experience
Our clients and reference sites span numerous industry sectors. From charities to IT consultancies, from high street retailers to some of the UK's most prestigious Universities, from small owner run businesses to global organisations, we have broad experience with many strong client reference sites who advocate our services.
Dynamics 365 Implementation
Fixed price implementation to match your requirements, budget and timescale:
Beginning with a fixed price scope, we'll fully define and document your requirements to include external integration or complex processes.
Get up and running with just the features you need. A speedy, fixed price implementation of Dynamics 365 in just 10 consultancy days.
Use our managed service to support your implementation by filling gaps in your resources and expertise, and spread set-up and support costs.
Dynamics 365 / CRM Support
We have an excellent record of working with businesses who have self-implemented Dynamics, or worked with another provider, but aren't seeing the expected results with a tried and tested system take-on package.
Combining CRM technical consultancy expertise and product knowledge to quickly resolve issues, minimise downtime and share insight.
- Expert phone assistance when you need help with Dynamics 365 / CRM
- Use inclusive service hours to delegate tasks for our experts to apply customisations, make change requests, deliver the next phase of your project or increase user skills by scheduling training
- Course options including tuition for new users, sales teams, marketing teams and CRM administrators
- Bespoke tuition to addresses your individual training needs
- Schedule complimentary training as part of our Premium Managed Service
Our Clients Include…
Preact have consistently delivered a high level of care and attention to detail. I find their team to be professional, knowledgeable, credible and responsive. Their technical knowledge of the Microsoft platform is second to none.
- Dan May, Commercial Director
Fourfront Group has grown from a start-up to a £160m+ business within 20 years and Preact has supported us throughout this time. Their work on our Dynamics 365 project has enabled us to digitally transform our business and this will help us continue our incredible growth.
- Fourfront Group
- Justin Bass, Fourfront Group
I have been impressed by Preact’s relationship with our Operations IT Administrator where they have helped her develop a superb system. Preact are a professional organisation and respond well to working with our staff, like every significant project both sides work well when fully engaged.
- BCR Associates
- Richard Dormer, Managing Director
I’ve been very pleased with Dynamics 365 and found it to be a highly reliable cloud system which has proved instrumental in helping our business grow and sustain success during a period of unprecedented change in our industry. Preact's support has been a success story and we've reaped the rewards of their help.
- BeBa Energy
- Darren Oliver, Technical Director
Compared to our previous supplier, Preact has been far more responsive and demonstrated a ‘can-do’ approach. Our discussions are always consultative which has helped us understand just how much is possible in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Source Telecom
- Laura Fowler, Business Account Manager
Our talented team of Microsoft accredited consultants are excellent communicators who will do their utmost to make sure that your goals and requirements are expertly achieved.
CRM Results First
To assess the success of your project, specific goals and measurable results matter. We start every implementation with the end in focus to define your success criteria and apply regular checks to ensure progress remains on track.
Focus on User Empowerment
User adoption is fundamental for success but this is a frequently encountered obstacle. We recognise that every system must meet the needs of its users so we place user empowerment at the forefront of every Dynamics implementation project.
We don't operate a traditional sales team - we are all consultants with a solid CRM background and Dynamics 365 product knowledge. We won't bore you with a meaningless presentation but instead focus on the things that matter most to your business.
We'll adapt to fit your priorities, timelines and budget with flexible implementation options. We run our business as an efficient operation, and in turn pass these savings onto our clients, so you'll receive the best possible service at a highly competitive price.
Proactive Account Management
We seek to develop close, mutually beneficial, long-term relationships with all our clients. Use our managed service to phase the next step of your project, broaden in house skills, quickly implement changes and gain greater value from the technology.
About our Microsoft Certifications
To make it to the gold certification level, a company must meet several requirements which includes having a portfolio of successful projects and a certain number of developers on staff who’ve passed certification exams. This demonstrates the best-in-class capability within a specific Microsoft solution area.
Microsoft designates the best performing firms the status of Managed Partner which gives us access to Microsoft's team including commercial and technical solution specialists. Through this we have a direct line to insider information on upcoming events, product updates, new releases and promotional deals.
In working with a Gold provider you can expect to receive the highest level of expertise and technical support available. This includes an ability to solve complex issues or challenges, which your business may encounter when implementing, integrating and developing Dynamics 365 solutions.
- Gold Cloud Customer Relationship Management status means that at least 5 members of our team have completed Microsoft's exam requirements across a series of modules covering Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement apps
- Gold Cloud Business Applications status means that at least 15 members of our team have passed a series of technical and functionality exams
- Microsoft have independently contacted at least 5 of our clients to request a full reference
- Finally, Preact has met Microsoft's annual target for net new Dynamics 365 cloud revenue
What our Microsoft Gold status means we can do for you...
- You get better support: as we get access to Microsoft support on-demand. If a client's system has gone down or is experiencing a major issue, we will be able to provide advice directly from Microsoft.
- You get real expertise: Microsoft expects its Gold partners to know their stuff in helping clients implement sustainable solutions and get the most from their technology. They are required to demonstrate understanding of their specialised field and are at the cutting edge when it comes to extending and developing Microsoft products.
- You benefit from our training: We get access to the latest Microsoft learning resources and tools so all that technical expertise gets fed back to you.
- Informed advice: By staying up to date about the latest Dynamics 365 news and future plans helps us share insight and give you the best advice for the future which is reflected in our consultancy, product licensing, user training, webinars and blog updates.
We built our company from the ground up to specialise in CRM and our focus has never changed. At the heart of Preact's culture sit our core values. Our commitment to these is central to the way we behave both with each other, and with our clients - it's the difference between good, and wow!
Putting Customers First
Delivering exceptional service in an efficient and cost effective manner
Being the Best
Pushing ourselves to perform at the highest possible levels
Growing Business Together
Working with our clients to develop mutually beneficial relationships
From our humble beginnings 25 years ago, we've grown from an underdog start-up to a respected CRM consultancy that is trusted by small and medium sized firms to help them achieve their growth aims.
Preact established in Hertfordshire
Outgrows office, moves to new premises in Taplow, Berkshire
Became an Act! Certified Consultant
Gained first Microsoft accreditations including SQL Server
Recognised as the leading Act! Certified Consultant practice in the UK
One of the first UK consultancies to work with SQL-based Act! architecture
Act! Vendor of the Year
Landmark clients included TNT Post, The Ethical Tea Partnership & IFS School of Finance
Awarded Goldmine Top 10 Worldwide Top Performing Consultancy
Completed largest Act! deployment in Europe
Awarded Microsoft CRM Silver status
Preact recognized as Act! Business Provider of the Year
Moves to current premises in Maidenhead, Berkshire to support continued growth
Preact awarded Microsoft CRM Gold status
Preact recognized in Sage UK’s Circle of Customer Excellence awards
Preact commences agreement with Scribe Software
Landmark clients include Mencap, Toshiba Air Conditioning and a Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment for Six Degrees Group rising to over 200 users
Announces strategic agreement with dotmailer
Preact named to Microsoft Dynamics Presidents Club
Preact celebrates 20th anniversary, supports more than 4000 CRM users
Landmark clients include Ryman, Robert Dyas, Euro Car Parks, Harvest Energy and Manchester Metropolitan University
Begins working with ClickDimensions marketing automation
Preact awarded Act! Diamond status, longest established UK Act! consultancy
Accredited as a Direct Microsoft Cloud Solution Program provider
Named to Microsoft Dynamics President's Club
Achieves ClickDimensions Gold status & named top 10 global provider
Publishes 'The Insider Guide to CRM Success' sharing best practices and recommendations
Celebrates 25th anniversary - supports 7000+ Dynamics 365 / CRM users
Named to 2018/19 Inner Circle for Microsoft Dynamics
Completes office refurbishment & enlargement doubling floor space
Named Cloud Software & Cloud Support provider for the UK Government G-Cloud 11 framework
Awarded ClickDimensions Platinum partner status - one of only 2 UK providers to achieved this highest partner tier
Achieves Inner Circle membership for 2nd consecutive year covering Microsoft Business Applications
That's our story to date but we're just getting started...