If your priorities include connecting your data, implementing smarter processes and doing more to delight customers, we will help you achieve your goals through Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Business Apps.
We are here to help at any stage of your digital transformation journey. You’ll receive a personal, friendly service, and the reassurance of working with a top-ranked Microsoft provider. You’ll also get straight-forward advice that focuses on your specific goals. Plus, our fixed price and flexible approach means we’ll fit your priorities and help you minimise risk.
With around 30 years of CRM implementation experience we have been asked most questions and delivered projects to fulfil numerous requirements. Phone us now or request a call back to learn more about our approach and discuss your requirements.
Why Choose Preact
- Microsoft CRM Gold provider since 2009
- Named to 2020/2021 Inner Circle for Microsoft Business Applications (top 1% of worldwide partners)
- SMB specialist
- Rapid Dynamics 365 adoption with our fixed price quick start packs
- Make continual improvements to Dynamics using our Managed Service
- Supporting over 10,000 Dynamics 365 users
- Numerous reference sites and case studies
We view CRM as an integral component in your wider culture and an embodiment of your technologies. Through closely integrated solutions including marketing automation, ERP and web portals we'll connect your teams and processes to a single data source.
100% Focus on Dynamics 365
Get access to CRM insight and expert Dynamics product knowledge when you need it. If you're planning to implement a new solution, or you want to achieve better results with your existing system, we'll help you advance your business with Dynamics 365.
Broad Industry Experience
From charities to IT consultancies, from high street retailers to further education providers, we have broad experience with many strong client reference sites who advocate our services.
How we implement Dynamics 365
Fixed price deployment of Dynamics 365 to match your requirements and budget:
Beginning with a fixed price scope, we'll fully define and document your requirements to include external integration or complex processes.
Get up and running with just the features you need. A speedy, fixed price implementation of Dynamics 365 in just 10 consultancy days.
Dynamics 365 / CRM Support
Combining CRM technical consultancy expertise with Dynamics product knowledge to quickly resolve issues, minimise downtime and share insight.
- Expert phone Dynamics assistance
- Use inclusive service hours to delegate tasks for our experts to apply customisations, make change requests, deliver the next phase of your project, or increase user skills through training
- Dynamics 365 system take on available
- Course options including tuition for new users, sales teams, marketing teams and CRM administrators
- Bespoke tuition to addresses your individual training needs
Preact CRM Services Guide
Read more about our CRM consultancy, integration, training and support services for Microsoft Dynamics 365Download Now >
Our Clients Include…
Preact have consistently delivered a high level of care and attention to detail. I find their team to be professional, knowledgeable, credible and responsive. Their technical knowledge of the Microsoft platform is second to none.
- Dan May, Commercial Director
Fourfront Group has grown from a start-up to a £160m+ business within 20 years and Preact has supported us throughout this time. Their work on our Dynamics 365 project has enabled us to digitally transform our business and this will help us continue our incredible growth.
- Fourfront Group
- Justin Bass, Fourfront Group
I have been impressed by Preact’s relationship with our Operations IT Administrator where they have helped her develop a superb system. Preact are a professional organisation and respond well to working with our staff, like every significant project both sides work well when fully engaged.
- BCR Associates
- Richard Dormer, Managing Director
I’ve been very pleased with Dynamics 365 and found it to be a highly reliable cloud system which has proved instrumental in helping our business grow and sustain success during a period of unprecedented change in our industry. Preact's support has been a success story and we've reaped the rewards of their help.
- BeBa Energy
- Darren Oliver, Technical Director
Compared to our previous supplier, Preact has been far more responsive and demonstrated a ‘can-do’ approach. Our discussions are always consultative which has helped us understand just how much is possible in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Source Telecom
- Laura Fowler, Business Account Manager
Our talented team of Microsoft accredited consultants are excellent communicators who will do their utmost to make sure that your goals and requirements are achieved.
CRM Results First
To assess the success of your project, specific goals and measurable results matter. We start every implementation with the end in focus to define your success criteria and apply regular checks to ensure progress remains on track.
Focus on User Empowerment
User adoption is fundamental for success but this is a frequently encountered obstacle. We recognise that every system must meet user needs, so we place user empowerment at the forefront of every project.
We don't operate a traditional sales team - we are all consultants with a solid CRM background and Dynamics 365 product knowledge. We won't bore you with a meaningless presentation but instead focus on the things that matter most to your business.
We'll adapt to fit your priorities, timelines and budget with flexible implementation options. We run our business as an efficient operation, and in turn pass these savings onto our clients, so you'll receive the best possible service at a highly competitive price.
Proactive Account Management
We seek to develop close, mutually beneficial, long-term relationships with all our clients. Use our managed service to phase the next step of your project, increase skills, quickly implement changes and gain greater value from the technology.
About our Microsoft Certifications
To make it to the gold certification level, a company must demonstrate the best-in-class capability within a specific Microsoft solution area.
Microsoft designates the best performing firms the status of Managed Partner which gives us access to Microsoft's team including commercial and technical solution specialists. Through this we have a direct line to insider information on upcoming events, product updates, new releases and promotional deals.
In working with a Gold provider you can expect to receive the highest level of expertise and technical support available. This includes an ability to solve complex issues or challenges, which your business may encounter when implementing, integrating and developing Dynamics 365 solutions.
- Gold Cloud Customer Relationship Management status means that at least 5 members of our team have completed Microsoft's exam requirements across a series of modules covering Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement apps
- Gold Cloud Business Applications status means that at least 15 members of our team have passed a series of technical and functionality exams
- Microsoft have independently contacted at least 5 of our clients to request a full reference
- Finally, Preact has met Microsoft's annual target for net new Dynamics 365 cloud revenue
What our Microsoft Gold status means we can do for you...
- You get better support: We get access to Microsoft support on-demand so if a client's system has gone down, we will be able to provide advice directly from Microsoft.
- You get real expertise: Microsoft expects its Gold partners to know their stuff in helping clients implement sustainable solutions and get the most from their technology. They are required to demonstrate understanding of their specialised field and are at the cutting edge when it comes to extending and developing Microsoft products.
- You benefit from our training: We get access to the latest Microsoft learning resources and tools so that technical expertise gets fed back to you.
- Informed advice: Staying up to date about the latest Dynamics 365 news helps us share insight and give you the best advice for the future which is reflected in our consultancy, licensing recommendations, training, webinars and blog updates.
We built our company from the ground up to specialise in CRM and our focus has never changed. At the heart of Preact's culture sit our core values. Our commitment to these is central to the way we behave both with each other, and with our clients - it's the difference between good, and wow!
Putting Customers First
Delivering exceptional service in an efficient and cost effective manner
Being the Best
Pushing ourselves to perform at the highest possible levels
Growing Business Together
Working with our clients to develop mutually beneficial relationships
From our humble beginnings 25 years ago, we've grown from an underdog start-up to a respected consultancy that is trusted by small and medium-sized firms to help them accelerate their digital transformation.
Preact established in Hertfordshire
Outgrows office, moves to new premises in Taplow, Berkshire
Became an Act! Certified Consultant
Gained first Microsoft accreditations including SQL Server
Recognised as the leading Act! Certified Consultant practice in the UK
One of the first UK consultancies to work with SQL-based Act! architecture
Act! Vendor of the Year
Landmark clients included TNT Post, The Ethical Tea Partnership & IFS School of Finance
Awarded Goldmine Top 10 Worldwide Top Performing Consultancy
Completed largest Act! deployment in Europe
Awarded Microsoft CRM Silver status
Preact recognized as Act! Business Provider of the Year
Moves to current premises in Maidenhead, Berkshire to support continued growth
Preact awarded Microsoft CRM Gold status
Preact recognized in Sage UK’s Circle of Customer Excellence awards
Preact commences agreement with Scribe Software
Landmark clients include Mencap, Toshiba Air Conditioning and a Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment for Six Degrees Group rising to over 200 users
Announces strategic agreement with dotmailer
Preact named to Microsoft Dynamics Presidents Club
Preact celebrates 20th anniversary, supports more than 4000 CRM users
Landmark clients include Ryman, Robert Dyas, Euro Car Parks, Harvest Energy and Manchester Metropolitan University
Begins working with ClickDimensions marketing automation
Preact awarded Act! Diamond status, longest established UK Act! consultancy
Accredited as a Direct Microsoft Cloud Solution Program provider
Named to Microsoft Dynamics President's Club
Achieves ClickDimensions Gold status & named top 10 global provider
Publishes 'The Insider Guide to CRM Success' sharing best practices and recommendations
Celebrates 25th anniversary - supports 7000+ Dynamics 365 / CRM users
Named to 2018/19 Inner Circle for Microsoft Dynamics
Completes office refurbishment & enlargement doubling floor space
Named Cloud Software & Cloud Support provider for the UK Government G-Cloud 11 framework
Awarded ClickDimensions Platinum partner status - one of only 2 UK providers to achieved this highest partner tier
Achieves Inner Circle membership for 2nd consecutive year covering Microsoft Business Applications
That's our story to date but we're just getting started...