Where are you in your Dynamics 365 journey?
What would you like to do?
Integrate your technology, processes and people.
We will work with you to implement efficient workflows and automated processes that remove the burden of data entry, thereby unlocking productivity gains and improving data quality.
Don't just take our word for it - check out our success stories:
- Age UK Islington and Mencap: see how we helped these organisations move to paperless processing and achieve new levels of efficiency.
- WS Training: discover how we enabled the company to save up to 90% more time with connected booking processes.
- Burgess Yachts: find out how we developed a mobile app that streamlined booking processes, resulting in significant time savings.
Actionable data insights.
We will help you unify your data, creating a trusted, single source of truth that can transform your reporting and improve decision-making throughout your organisation. Here are some examples of our success stories:
Let Preact help you unify your data, so this is a trusted, single source of truth to transform reporting and improve decision-making throughout your organisation.
- Virtual College: see how we helped our client gain richer customer insights by connecting multiple data sources.
- Age UK Islington: how we've helped the organisation use Dynamics 365 with Power BI to improve its local services.
- Dart Valley Systems: read how the company saved several days each month by using Dynamics data for its reports.
Are you looking for clearer visibility of your sales pipeline?
We will help your sales teams transition from manually compiling forecasts and updating Excel to using CRM applications that provide real-time analytics. Check out our success stories:
- Interaction: read about how we helped the company move away from spreadsheets to improve its data capture and pipeline management using Dynamics 365 Sales.
- Fourfront Group: how pipeline reporting was transformed with data-driven insights by deploying Dynamics 365.
- Digital Workplace Group: how its people become better connected to its sales reporting using Dynamics.
Transform customer experiences.
Our team will help you achieve this goal through case management processes, web portals, knowledge base management, and feedback capture. We'll configure solutions that empower your team to quickly resolve issues and consistently delight customers.
Here are some examples of our success stories:
Have you implemented Dynamics 365 but aren't seeing the results you expected?
Through our system take-on process, we'll address your immediate challenges, help you increase Dynamics 365 adoption, and improve performance. Here are some examples of our success stories:
- Burgess Yachts: how we helped Burgess enhance its Dynamics system by providing product insight and support.
- Together Trust: see how we rescued a failing Dynamics 365 project and enabled the charity to become more self-sufficient using our Charity Hub Accelerator.
- Mencap: how we helped Mencap take the next step with Dynamics and provided continuity to support their system.
- Socket Mobile: Discover the outcomes that the company has achieved with Dynamics using our managed service and regular engagement calls.
About Preact ANS
Preact, now part of ANS Group, is a Dynamics 365 partner helping organisations digitally transform and achieve successful outcomes with Dynamics 365 and solutions built on the Microsoft cloud platform.
Since 1993, hundreds of businesses across numerous industries have trusted us to implement CRM solutions that connect their business processes, protect data, transform reporting, achieve faster sales, and delight customers.
Whether you're considering a new CRM solution or looking to achieve better results from your existing Dynamics 365 system, we offer a flexible approach and friendly service with the reassurance of expert insight from one of the UK's top Microsoft partners.
Contact us today to learn how we can help you achieve your goals with Dynamics 365.
We are proud to be Dynamics 365 Partners of...
What our clients say...
“From our initial sales engagement, we found Preact’s team very approachable. It was refreshing to see that they wanted to teach us how to do a lot of things ourselves rather than spending time writing specifications and pricing up requirements. This allowed us to quickly become more self-sufficient”
- Together Trust
- Trevor Kerr, Head of Digital
“We’ve gained immense value from our relationship with Preact. They’ve invested time to get to know our business, what we do and how we work.”
- Burgess Yachts
- Karen Mendoza, Head of CRM
"I’ve been delighted at the speed that Preact has been able to answer our questions and the outcomes that we’ve achieved in Dynamics 365. The changes that Preact has already implemented and the other developments that are planned are helping put our company in an excellent position for growth."
- Socket Mobile
- Anna Buckman, Global Sales Systems Manager
"We've received excellent support from Preact through their account management, technical help and consultancy. A key part of this has been the continuity in speaking to people who understand our business and how we use Dynamics."
- DDC Dolphin
- Alan Hyde, Operations Director
"Preact have delivered a faultless service for many years. I’ve found them to be a great team to work with and I believe that sentiment would be echoed throughout our organisation. It’s no exaggeration to say that when I am considering providers for other IT services Preact are always my benchmark for comparison."
- Gordon Pearson, Systems Manager CRMS
"Dynamics makes it possible for people who aren’t technical experts to make changes. We have a nice balance between what we can do internally and what activities we involve Preact with. Our responsiveness to implement change has been a success story and much of this is down to Dynamics 365."
- Age UK Islington
- Andy Murphy, Chief Executive
"I’ve been very pleased with Dynamics 365 and found it to be a highly reliable cloud system which has proved instrumental in helping our business grow and sustain success during a period of unprecedented change in our industry. Preact's support has been a success story and we've reaped the rewards of their help."
- BeBa Energy
- Darren Oliver, Technical Director
"Preact has supported us through a very ambitious development, from which we've seen real success and greater adoption."
- Virtual College
- Helen Alexander, Dynamics Product Owner
"Fourfront Group has grown from a start-up to a £160m+ business within 20 years and Preact has supported us throughout this time. Their work on our Dynamics 365 project has enabled us to digitally transform our business and this will help us continue our incredible growth."
- Fourfront Group
- Justin Bass, Fourfront Group
"I’ve been delighted at the speed that Preact has answered our questions and the outcomes that we’ve achieved in Dynamics 365. Our managed service has increased the pace we’re able to do things such as configuring more features, adding more processes and making the system work better for us. The changes that Preact has implemented are helping put our company in an excellent position for growth."
- Socket Mobile
- Anna Buckman, Global Sales Systems Manager
Whether you're just getting started with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform or looking to gain greater value from your existing system, we are here to support your business. Our services include:
We begin by defining your requirements to develop a bespoke solution tailored to your needs.
We've developed a suite of solutions built on the Microsoft Power Platform that add more functionality to Dynamics 365 and Power Apps.
Simplify the administration of your training events
Featuring donor and Gift Aid management for Dynamics 365
Effortless integrate your marketing efforts with CRM
Access company credit reports in your Dynamics 365 app
Synchronising your financial data between Dynamics and Xero.
Retain and engage members with a pre-built Dynamics 365 CRM
Ensure accurate data entry with address lookup capabilities
Quickly send documents for electronic signature from Dynamics 365
Centralised grantseeking and grantmaking capabilities
Complete the quickest and most comprehensive rollout of D365 Sales
Customer Service Accelerator
Get started with Dynamics 365 Customer Service in 5 days.
An onboarding program to deploy and drive D365 Marketing adoption.
Easily tag any record to build profiles and personalise view filters
Sales management, without the cost and complexity of CRM
Configurable field lookup enabling multiple records to be selected
Automatically split your orders into multiple invoices.
Drag & Drop Sub Grids
Simply drag to reorder a set of records within in a sub-grid
Price List Manager
Quickly apply price changes by copying products to a new list
Innovate and Thrive Guide
Get your guide to delighting customers and winning faster with connected processes and intelligent insights using Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft cloud platform.