Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Partner and Power Platform Experts
What Are Your Priorities?
Do you want better insights from your data?
Let Preact help you unify your data, so this is a trusted, single source of truth that will transform reporting and decision-making throughout your organisation.
- Discover how Preact enabled Virtual College to gain richer customer insights by connecting multiple data sources.
- Read examples of how Age UK Islington uses Dynamics 365 with Power BI to improve its local services.
- Find how Dart Valley Systems has saved several days each month by using Dynamics data for its reports.
Are you looking for clearer visibility of your sales pipeline.
Preact supports sales teams transition from manually compiling forecasts and updating Excel, to using CRM applications that provide real-time analytics.
- Read how Interaction moved away from spreadsheets to improve its data capture and keep on top of its pipeline using Dynamics 365 Sales.
- How Fourfront Group transformed its pipeline reporting with data-driven insights by deploying Dynamics 365.
- Find out how Digital Workplace Group is better connected to its sales reporting with Dynamics.
Talk with us to discuss how Preact will help you increase win rates and shorten your sales cycles using Microsoft cloud technology.
Do your processes involve too many repetitive manual tasks?
We’ll advance your digital transformation by implementing connected workflows and automation that will raise performance and free staff from boring, time-consuming tasks.
- Discover how Preact helped Age UK Islington move to paperless processing of its case work.
- Read how WS Training saved up to 90% more time with more efficient booking processes using Preact's Course Manager application.
- Find out how Preact developed a mobile app enabling Burgess Yachts to streamline its booking processes.
Are you looking to do more to improve the consistency of your customer service?
Including case management processes, web portals, knowledge base management and feedback capture, Preact will configure solutions to support you in delighting your customers.
- Read how Preact has helped Future Fit Training use Dynamics 365 automation capabilities to complete its student enrolment processes in real-time.
- Learn how BeBa Energy uses Dynamics to meet its service level commitments and gain data insights to provide proactive maintenance.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements and take the next step to improve your service delivery.
Are you looking to improve the returns from your marketing activities with greater personalisation?
Connect your data between CRM and marketing automation, to better personalise emails and other communications, and react quickly by triggering messages when key actions occur.
- Learn how Future Fit training uses marketing data in Dynamics 365 to initiate timely interactions that boost conversion rates.
- Read how Oxford Gene Technology uses ClickDimensions with Dynamics to profile its contacts and manage its marketing data.
Have you implemented Dynamics 365, but aren't seeing the expected results?
Through Preact's system take on process, we will address your immediate challenges, increase Dynamics 365 adoption and improve performance
- See examples of how Burgess Yachts has enhanced its Dynamics 365 system with the benefit of access to product insight from the Preact team.
- Find out how Preact enabled Mencap to take the next step with Dynamics and provided continuity to support their system.
- Discover the outcomes that Socket Mobile has achieved with Dynamics using Preact’s managed service and regular engagement calls.
Preact is a UK based Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partner, with Gold and Inner Circle Partner status. We are in business to help small to medium-sized organisations achieve successful outcomes with Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.
Since 1993, SMBs in numerous industry sectors have trusted Preact to implement CRM solutions to connect their business processes, transform reporting, achieve faster sales and deliver personalised service experiences.
If you are planning to implement a new CRM application, or if you want to get better results from your existing Dynamics 365 system, we offer a flexible approach, fixed-price packages and a friendly service with the reassurance of expert insight from one of the UK's top Microsoft SMB partners.
Preact are Proud to be Dynamics 365 Partners of:
What our clients say...
“We’ve gained immense value from our relationship with Preact. They’ve invested time to get to know our business, what we do and how we work.”
- Burgess Yachts
- Karen Mendoza, Head of CRM
I’ve been delighted at the speed that Preact has been able to answer our questions and the outcomes that we’ve achieved in Dynamics 365. The changes that Preact has already implemented and the other developments that are planned are helping put our company in an excellent position for growth.
- Socket Mobile
- Anna Buckman, Global Sales Systems Manager
We've received excellent support from Preact through their account management, technical help and consultancy. A key part of this has been the continuity in speaking to people who understand our business and how we use Dynamics.
- DDC Dolphin
- Alan Hyde, Operations Director
Preact have delivered a faultless service for many years. I’ve found them to be a great team to work with and I believe that sentiment would be echoed throughout our organisation.
- Royal Mencap Society
- Gordon Pearson, Systems Manager CRMS
Dynamics makes it possible for people who aren’t technical experts to make changes. We have a nice balance between what we can do internally and what activities we involve Preact with. Our responsiveness to implement change has been a success story and much of this is down to Dynamics 365.
- Age UK Islington
- Andy Murphy, Chief Executive
I’ve been very pleased with Dynamics 365 and found it to be a highly reliable cloud system which has proved instrumental in helping our business grow and sustain success during a period of unprecedented change in our industry. Preact's support has been a success story and we've reaped the rewards of their help.
- BeBa Energy
- Darren Oliver, Technical Director
Preact has supported us through a very ambitious development, from which we've seen real success and greater adoption.
- Virtual College
- Helen Alexander, Dynamics Product Owner
Fourfront Group has grown from a start-up to a £160m+ business within 20 years and Preact has supported us throughout this time. Their work on our Dynamics 365 project has enabled us to digitally transform our business and this will help us continue our incredible growth.
- Fourfront Group
- Justin Bass, Fourfront Group
I’ve been delighted at the speed that Preact has answered our questions and the outcomes that we’ve achieved in Dynamics 365. Our managed service has increased the pace we’re able to do things such as configuring more features, adding more processes and making the system work better for us. The changes that Preact has implemented are helping put our company in an excellent position for growth.
- Socket Mobile
- Anna Buckman, Global Sales Systems Manager
Our Dynamics 365 & Power Platform Partner Services
If your organisation is looking to get started with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform, or you are looking to gain greater value from your system, Preact are here to support your business. Our versatile services include.
CRM Starter Packs
Complete a rapid, fixed price implementation of Dynamics 365 Sales or Service applications
Access Dynamics support, consultancy, training and solutions through a single subscription.
CRM System Take On
If you aren't seeing the expected performance from Dynamics 365, we'll get you back on track.
Our Dynamics 365 & Power App Solutions
Starting with feedback and ideas collected from the Preact community, our team regularly releases solutions built on the Microsoft Power Platform which add more functionality to Dynamics 365 and model-driven Power Apps.
Simplify the administration of your training events
Charity Hub App
Out-of-the-box membership and donation management
Ensure accurate data entry with address lookup capabilities
Easily tag any record to build profiles and personalise view filters
Sales management, without the cost and complexity of CRM
Configurable field lookup enabling multiple records to be selected
Quickly send documents for electronic signature from Dynamics 365
Accelerator for D365 Sales
Complete the quickest and most comprehensive rollout of D365 Sales
Field Service Accelerator
Save time and costs using our optimised build of D365 Field Service
Automatically split orders into multiple invoices for phased payments
Bank Account Validation
Verify bank details are entered correctly and valid for direct debits
Drag & Drop Sub Grids
Simply drag to reorder a set of records within in a sub-grid
Price List Manager
Quickly apply price changes by copying products to a new list
Dynamics 365 Partner FAQs
Microsoft Dynamics 365 partners must demonstrate they genuinely understand their specialised field and are at the cutting edge when implementing sustainable solutions using Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Preact has access to Microsoft's latest learning resources and tools, so this technical expertise gets fed back to our clients. We can also access Microsoft support on-demand, so if a system has gone down or is experiencing a significant issue, we will be able to provide rapid advice directly from Microsoft.
Furthermore, as a Managed Gold Partner, we have a direct line to Microsoft UK's commercial and technical solution specialists. This deeper level of engagement with Microsoft allows us to build more connections and strengthen our capabilities which helps us better serve our clients.
Preact holds multiple Dynamics 365 Gold Partner accreditations from Microsoft, and each is subject to eligibility criteria. This includes a Partner Contribution Indicator score used to assess a partner's progress towards attaining or retaining a Gold Cloud Business Applications competency. These metrics include net new Dynamics 365 revenue, customer adds, active user growth and a minimum requirement for the number of our team members holding active Functional Consultant and Developer certifications.