Project Manager for Microsoft Dynamics
Manage every step in the delivery of your projects using Microsoft Dynamics.
Designed for organisations that require dedicated project management functionality including Gantt charts our solution for Microsoft Dynamics will help plan your projects efficiently, maintain scope control and deliver work on schedule, and within budget.
- Use interactive Gantt charts to easily define each project step
- Track the delivery of work through your project phases & key milestones
- Create new projects in just a few clicks using templates
- Gain clear visibility of all communications by tracking emails & connecting projects to opportunities, orders & other CRM entities
- Assign project tasks for real-time, distributed project collaboration
- Connect CRM projects with Sharepoint to manage supporting project documentation
- Keep track of project delivery through CRM dashboards and time-sheet reports
Try CRM Project Manager now! Download a free trial
In addition to our own project manager solution Preact also works with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Service app.
Download our PDF guide to find out more about our Project Manager solution for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Plan Projects with Interactive Gantt Charts
Co-ordinate projects within Microsoft Dynamics CRM using intuitive Gantt Charts featuring drag and drop controls to precisely define each project delivery step.
- Quickly add new tasks and use interactive controls to set project timelines
- Structure tasks around project milestones to expand or minimise each stage
- Easily identify internal and external tasks with colour-coded entries.
- Visualise progress at a glance using slider controls to change the completion status
- Zoom in / out by viewing project tasks by month, week, day or hour & export to PDF
- Make project revisions in draft before applying them to a live project
- Save charts as templates to quickly create new projects using predefined plans
Integrated Project Management for CRM
Define the aspects of each unique project from the Dynamics CRM user interface:
- Connect projects with associated order and opportunity records to view a complete communications history
- Profile each project type and track delivery phases for accurate reporting
- Define project roles for each individual involved
- Manage projects by browser, tablet or mobile device
Accurate Project Time Keeping
Track every deliverable activity through CRM project time tracking:
- Easy time entry using standard CRM activities
- Quickly carry out project task entries by browser or via Outlook, tablet and mobile
- Instantly see how many hours remain on a project task, or if work has been over-delivered
- Visualise the status of each project task by setting a completion status
Real Time Project Insight
CRM dashboards and charts give project teams an instant overview to analyse and control their projects:
- Individually customise charts and dashboards using project data tracked in CRM
- Gain a quick overview using project dashboards and drill down for further analysis
- Personalise dashboards for project managers and other project roles
- Inbuilt charts include project types by owner, projects by delivery phase & total project tasks
- Includes timesheet report showing project time spent by individual users
Project Manager - Free Trial
Project Manager for Microsoft Dynamics CRM is available as an annual subscription, or to purchase as a perpetual licence.