Related informationMicrosoft Dynamics CRM Themes Explained - CRM 2015 Online Update 1 Microsoft Dynamics CRM Goes Turbo with Faster Form Rendering Nested Quick Create Forms for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Microsoft Dynamics CRM Synchronous Real Time Workflows Hierarchy Security Modelling in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 2015 Update 1 (Spring 15 Release 'Carina')
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps companies transform their businesses by equipping and inspiring everyone to do their best work.
With seamless Outlook integration and a process-oriented interface, Dynamics CRM creates a personalised user experience that helps everyone increase productivity.
Microsoft Dynamics is effective for any business with:
• A desire to create more agile processes
• Multiple teams that need to be connected to a centralised database from multiple devices
• Critical performance indicators that require continual monitoring
• A need to increase customer engagement, reduce churn & leverage more account revenue
Preact have consistently delivered a high level of customer care and attention to detail. I find their team to be professional, knowledgeable, credible and responsive. Their technical knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics platform is second to none."
• Empowers teams by sharing all relationship & process detail in a personalised interface that fits individual preferences & job roles
• Powerful reporting, process automation & inbuilt CRM functions that improve efficiency
• Delivers prescriptive guidance to help users progress tasks to successful outcomes
• Detects trends & alerts teams when important actions occur
Watch a recording of our introduction webinar demonstrating the Dynamics CRM user interface.
• Use inbuilt tools to easily personalise CRM to manage your bespoke processes & relationships
• Work with customer data & business data anywhere by Outlook, Web Browser, Phone & Tablets
• Deploy CRM to utilize cloud efficiencies or install CRM as an on-premise solution
• Automates processes with workflows that minimise manual tasks & increase efficiency
Watch our presentation to learn how the latest features in Microsoft Dynamics improve process efficiency
• A CRM solution that connects all teams including sales, marketing, servicing & accounts
• Consist experience across multiple browsers, tablets and mobile devices
• Integration with other data sources including accounting systems, emarketing & websites
• Full user access to CRM in Outlook drives fast user acceptance
What's New In Microsoft Dynamics
Microsoft release at least 2 major updates to Dynamics CRM each year to add new features and improve the user experience. The result of this development investment is 42 consecutive quarters of double-digit customer growth.
Check our guide to see a summary of the latest improvements.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Experts
Preact are a Dynamics CRM consultancy and a Microsoft Partner with Gold Competency for CRM. Implementing CRM solutions since 1993, our team is one of the most experienced in the UK.
Download our guide to read about our consultancy, integration, training and support services for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
We provide UK coverage with much of our work completed remotely. We regularly carry out CRM implementations for clients based in London, Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxford, Birmingham, Bucks, Northants, Wiltshire, Somerset & Liverpool
Our Dynamics CRM clients include:
If you are just starting with CRM, or you already have Microsoft Dynamics, watch our presentation to see how Preact will help you to get maximum from the application:
Contact Preact to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics CRM and how it will improve your organisational efficiency.