Related information[CRM Case Study] How Penguins Events Took Control of Their Business with Microsoft Dynamics Sales Statistics for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Microsoft Social Listening Resources Top 12 Service Team Updates in the Dynamics CRM Spring’14 Wave 16 Examples How dotMailer Integrates With Microsoft Dynamics CRM Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2014 Release Schedule
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
Transforms Organisations into Dynamic Businesses
Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps companies transform their businesses by equipping and inspiring everyone to do their best work.
With seamless Outlook integration and a process-oriented interface, Dynamics CRM creates a personalised user experience that helps everyone increase productivity.
CRM 2014 Release News
Microsoft has confirmed its 2014 Dynamics CRM release schedule featuring new marketing, social listening and servicing tools. Read our guide to learn what's new in Microsoft Dynamics
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is effective for any business with:
• A desire to create more agile processes
• Multiple teams that need to be connected to a centralised database from multiple devices
• Critical performance indicators that require continual monitoring
• A need to increase customer engagement, reduce customer churn & leverage more revenue from accounts
Preact have consistently delivered a high level of customer care and attention to detail. I find their team to be professional, knowledgeable, credible and responsive. Their technical knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics platform is second to none."
• Empowers teams by sharing all relationship & process detail in a personalised interface that fits individual preferences & job roles
• Powerful reporting, process automation & inbuilt CRM functions that improve efficiency
• Delivers prescriptive guidance to help users progress tasks to successful outcomes
• Detects trends & alerts teams when important actions occur
Watch a recording of our introduction webinar demonstrating the Dynamics CRM user interface.
• Use inbuilt tools to easily personalise CRM to manage your bespoke processes & relationships
• Work with customer data & business data anywhere by Outlook, Web Browser, Phone & Tablets
• Deploy CRM to utilize cloud efficiencies or install CRM as an on-premise solution
• Automates processes with workflows that minimise manual tasks & increase operational efficiency
Watch our presentation to learn how the latest features in Microsoft Dynamics improve process efficiency
• A CRM solution that connects all teams including sales, marketing, servicing & accounts
• Manage all CRM processes regardless of browser, device & location
• CRM that integrates with other data sources including financial systems, e-marketing & websites
• Full user access to CRM in Outlook drives fast user acceptance
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultants
Preact are Dynamics CRM consultants and a Microsoft Partner with Gold Competency for CRM. Implementing CRM solutions since 1993, our team is one of the most experienced in the UK.
We provide full UK coverage with much of our work completed remotely. We regularly carry out CRM implementations for clients based in London, Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxford, Birmingham, Bucks, Northants, Wiltshire, Somerset & Liverpool
Our Dynamics CRM clients include:
Our business intelligence and reporting insight has improved greatly since we deployed CRM to the extent that Microsoft Dynamics has become the 'one truth' for the company."
How Preact Helps Businesses Get Ahead with Dynamics CRM
If you are just starting with CRM, or you already have Microsoft Dynamics, watch our presentation to see how Preact will help you to get more out of it.
Contact Preact to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics CRM and how it will improve your organisational efficiency.