Microsoft Social Engagement
To demonstrate the insight that Microsoft Social Engagement provides we tracked interactions with a series of social accounts for one month. Download this report to read our findings...
Microsoft Social Engagement puts powerful social tools in the hands of sales, marketing and service teams - helping them to gain insight into how people feel about your business and empowering teams to proactively connect on social media with customers, fans, and critics.
Use Social Engagement with Microsoft Dynamics, or as a standalone app, to find social insights around your brand, products and service, and gain a clear understanding of sentiment towards your business.
Full Microsoft Social Engagement capabilities are included with each Plan and App of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Understand how people really feel about your business and how you measure up to your competitors.
Determine your share of voice across social channels, and understand who your key influencers are.
Foster conversations about your brand and gain insight to shape your messaging and strategy more effectively.
Why Use Social Engagement?
What insights are you gaining from your social networking? And, what comments are customers posting about your business?
Here are just a few examples to demonstrate how Microsoft Social Engagement helps organisations leverage greater insights and value from their social strategy:
- Listen to what people are saying on social channels, forums and blogs and what they think about your business.
- Gain social insights about your competitors strengths and weaknesses.
- Know who your key influencers are and stay informed with alerts about trending topics.
Add social insight charts and graphs to CRM dashboards and record forms to view and act on social media events with true understanding of the topics that matter most to you.
- Engage customers on their terms across Twitter and Facebook using your corporate social profiles.
- Empower cross-team collaboration and be responsive to actionable posts with customizable social feeds, alerts, and integrated CRM processes when service issues and buying signals are identified.
Social Intent Analysis
- Receive predictive assessments about an individual’s intent based on their social posts.
- Be alerted to complaints, information requests and buying decisions with machine learning and adaptive sentiment controls from Microsoft Social Engagement.
- Filter posts by 5 defined intent tags, or create your own custom tags and notification alerts.