Microsoft Dynamics CRM / 365 User Training
If you are new to Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM, or if you want to develop your user skills, we are sure to have a training course for you.
Preact have trained CRM users since 1993 and as a Microsoft Gold accredited consultancy you can be sure of working with a leading partner that will help you gain excellent results.
We offer tuition delivered on-site at your premises, or from our office in Maidenhead:
- Private sessions fully bespoke to your CRM processes & training needs
- Highly competitive training rates from only £795+VAT per day
- Pre-training consultancy to agree course topics & accelerate the skills transfer
- Receive complimentary training when you sign-up to our CRM managed service
For on-site training we offer full UK coverage. We regularly deliver tuition on all recent editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM in Oxfordshire, London, Wiltshire, Surrey, Wales, Bucks, Birmingham, Northamptonshire, Hampshire and Edinburgh.
We also offer CRM training sessions that are carried out remotely and billed on an hourly basis.
Contact us to discuss your Microsoft Dynamics training requirements and request a quote.
Download Course Guide
Read more about our Microsoft Dynamics courses and get recommendations to help you plan your CRM training.
CRM Introduction Training
Helping new users of Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM master the main processes and interface of Microsoft Dynamics. This introductory course includes:
- Navigating Microsoft Dynamics
- Working with Microsoft Dynamics in Outlook
- Personalising CRM views and settings
- The relationship between account, contact and lead records
- Introducing the sales or customer service module
- How to search and find data
- Creating and managing CRM records and activities
- Using CRM dashboards
CRM Sales User Training
This course covers the main Microsoft Dynamics processes and functions used by sales teams to improve processes that will shorten sales cycles, reduce administration and improve the quality of sales forecasting:
- Introducing the main CRM record types for sales management
- How to manage and convert opportunities
- Configuring CRM sales process flows
- Working with CRM product tables
- Creating sales quotes and orders
- Using CRM lists, views and dashboard charts to monitor sales data
- Customising CRM sales reports, charts and dashboards
- Applying automated sales workflows
- Using goal tracking to measure performance
Marketing User Training
In this one day session we provide tuition to utilise the campaign management and lead generation functions of Microsoft Dynamics:
- Introducing CRM marketing campaigns
- Building and managing CRM marketing lists
- Creating marketing campaigns and quick campaigns
- Developing campaign templates
- Importing leads
- Capturing campaign responses
- Assigning campaign activities
- Working with and editing campaign reports and dashboards
- Creating & managing marketing goals
- Using CRM with Click Dimensions or dotmailer
Customer Service User Training
Designed for customer service and support teams this course will show you how to use Microsoft Dynamics to improve service delivery and increase client retention:
- Getting Started with Service Management
- Tracking service cases in CRM process flows
- Working with cases in the service list
- Using service dashboards and charts
- Understanding case queues and case routing
- Automated case creation
- Working with CRM entitlements to define support levels
- Configuring automated service emails
- Automated case escalation and Service Level Agreements
- Configuring service goals
CRM Database Administrator Training
A comprehensive agenda empowering individuals to manage Dynamics:
- Configuring an organisational structure
- Creating new user accounts with associated security roles
- Managing user teams
- Configuring the components that make up the Dynamics CRM security module
- Customising CRM forms and views
- Creating database entities
- Database management including mapping and data import / export
- Identifying areas where advanced customisation functionality can be implemented
- Creating and managing a product catalogue
- Configuring system settings
New CRM Feature / Upgrade Training
Helping you transition to the latest CRM version and benefit from the latest Dynamics features and improvements.
The course content will vary depending on which version of Dynamics CRM you are upgrading from and your job role, our recent new feature courses have included:
- Creating CRM theme records
- Working with the new CRM user interface
- Hierarchy visualizations
- Applying rollup and calculation field types
- Using business rules, stage gating and branching logic in process flows
- Working with entitlement records
- Configuring service level agreements
- Microsoft Social Engagement
- Automated case creation and case routing
Train the Trainer Tuition
Our bespoke ‘train the trainer’ courses gives internal trainers the ability to acquire new skills and communicate all the learning points to CRM users.
CRM Bespoke Tuition
Our bespoke courses are tailored exactly to your training needs and processes. Before the day we'll contact you to carry out a pre-training consultation to ensure we have a clear understanding of your objectives.
A bespoke training session can include combining selected content across the above suggested courses or focusing on a small section of topics for highly specialised CRM tuition.
Complimentary CRM Training
Imagine being able to schedule CRM training without incurring additional cost...
Our managed service includes complimentary training to help you quickly improve user skills, expand CRM expertise and do more with Microsoft Dynamics.
What Our Customers Say...
We are happy that we chose the right partner for our CRM project. Everyone in Preact has been very helpful, professional and patient. Our requests were responded to quickly helped with a single point of contact which was good.
- Country House Wedding Venues
- Claire Davies, IT Project Manager
We are delighted with the recent CRM training, it went really well and your trainer was brilliant, the feedback from all the sales people was very positive. He is very knowledgeable and understanding of the different levels of users. He was very helpful to me on admin side of the CRM and nothing was too much effort. Looking forward to having him back!
- Ali Ball, CTO
A BIG thank you our CRM training course. It was a hugely informative and completely bespoke session that offered excellent value for money, and we look forward to working together again with you and your brilliant trainer again soon.
- Actemium UK
- Caroline Britain, Business Development
We’ve been delighted with the back-up we’ve received from Preact. Their support team are responsive to our questions and keep us updated so I have no hesitation in recommending their services. Our managed agreement includes additional time for training and it’s good to know that we can always schedule these extra resources whenever we want to top up our CRM user skills.
- Able Canopies
- Tracy Meakins, Operations Manager
Preact supply us with excellent CRM support and are easy to contact. There have been many instances in which their support team has gone above and beyond what I expected, in particular sharing their know-how and extra insight which helps us handle similar issues in the future. I find that other suppliers are quick to close cases but Preact are not like that. They immediately acknowledge issues, keep me updated and check that I am happy before closing down cases. I have no hesitation in recommending their services for any organization that needs help with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Sally Turner, Support Manager