Expert Microsoft Dynamics CRM Support
The greatest risk to any CRM project is poor user adoption. Without user acceptance, understanding and support Microsoft Dynamics will struggle to deliver the expected results.
We offer a choice of support plans including our managed service that bundles into a single subscription all the resources that you’ll need to empower your team and realise your CRM objectives - this even includes complimentary training!
Contact us to find out more and to arrange a Microsoft Dynamics support quotation.
Download Support Guide
Spread support costs and use CRM consultancy hours to extend your CRM system with Microsoft Dynamics managed service from Preact. Download to find out more.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Managed Service
Develop your CRM system avoiding high upfront support expense by choosing our managed service.
Phase your deployment, or simply take your
This bespoke agreement adapts to your requirements and budget - simply choose how many consultancy hours you need, then allocate CRM tasks on-demand.
CRM managed service is an annual agreement that includes:
- Break / Fix Support for phone and remote dial in support for Microsoft Dynamics
- CRM consultancy hours to configure new features, customise your database and deliver the next phase of your project
- Complimentary CRM training enabling everyone to leverage amazing results with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Break / Fix CRM User Support
Speak to a CRM expert consultants whenever you need help to have your questions answered and resolve issues.
With years of supporting CRM users we have encountered most issues and a quick phone call will save you countless hours of time and lost productivity.
- Unlimited usage phone & remote dial in support for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Expert Support from a Microsoft CRM Gold Partner & Microsoft Technology Specialist
- 4 Hour Service Level Agreement response for all CRM support issues
- All Recent Versions Supported - CRM 2015, CRM 2013, CRM 2011 and Dynamics CRM Online
Whether your system was implemented by Preact, or another party, you'll receive easily accessible and clear expert advice to keep your CRM system running smoothly.
We’ll answer your support questions, fix issues, help you to avoid downtime and leverage better results from your Microsoft Dynamics.
Comparing Our CRM Support Plans
Activate CRM Support
Contact Preact to arrange a quote for managed support or break / fix for Dynamics CRM.
I'd 100% recommend Preact to any organisation that is looking for a Dynamics CRM Partner. We have named contacts which means it's really easy to pick up the phone and speak to them to get advice and bounce off ideas which is really important to us. Their support team are very friendly and clearly know their stuff.
- Children's Food Trust
- Lee Mather, Data Developer
Preact is very supportive, they are always on the phone when we need help and have proved adept at finding new solutions which enable us to manage more processes in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Cathy Coughlan, Director
Preact have consistently delivered a high level of customer care and attention to detail. I find their team to be professional, knowledgeable, credible and responsive. We have worked with other developers in the past and I’ve never had more confidence in a firm than I do with Preact. Their technical knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics platform is second to none.
- Dan May, Commercial Director
The support team is amazing, very helpful and quick to respond to any queries. No problem is too big for these guys!
- Direct Response
- Carl Roos, IT Manager
Examples of Managed Service Tasks
Improve the performance of your Microsoft Dynamics system by allocating inclusive hours to address CRM tasks and new requirements that aren't covered by break / fix support. These can include:
- Configuring user profiles & permissions
- Managing CRM mobile access
- Integrating Microsoft Social Listening
- Setting duplication detection rules
- Configuring CRM for Outlook
- Managing data import / export processes
- Using teams to manage user groups
- Customising CRM reports, charts & dashboards
- Managing CRM product catalogues
- Spring cleaning your CRM database
- Cleansing CRM forms
- Measuring CRM user adoption
- Showing / Hiding form fields
- Improving CRM form load times
- System health check
- Optimising CRM data storage
- CRM user introduction training
- CRM sales team tuition
- Introduction to CRM workflow automation
- Managing marketing campaigns
- How to measure campaign ROI in CRM
- Creating personalised CRM views
- ClickDimensions marketing training
- Using CRM to qualify sales opportunities
- Working with CRM marketing lists
- How to customise CRM templates
- Understanding lead routing
- Working with CRM product and price lists
- Managing contact sync settings
- Power tips for CRM user navigation
- Understanding activity tracking options
- Advanced queries with advanced find
- Following CRM records
- New feature familiarisation
- User acceptance training
- Train the trainer tuition
- Bespoke CRM tuition
- Configuring CRM process automation
- Adapting CRM to manage projects
- Automated lead scoring
- Applying CRM entitlement processes
- Integrating CRM with accounting / ERP
- Integration with eCommerce platforms
- Managing events in Microsoft Dynamics
- Customising CRM to manage job tasks
- Configuring Service Level Agreements
- Visualising progress with CRM goals
- Prioritising service cases using CRM queues
- Creating nurture marketing campaigns
- Using CRM for contract management
- Configuring automatic case creation rules
- Deploying an integrated customer web portal
- Using CRM to track billable time
- Setting automated account numbers
- Enforcing process rules with CRM workflows
- Setting workflows to show error messages
- Customising quick create forms
- Using CRM to manage orders
- Configure SharePoint integration
- Setting a CRM Internet Facing Deployment
- Capturing client feedback
- Adding new CRM entities
- Assigning activities using round-robin processes