Sage 50 Integration
Preact have partnered with Redware to deliver Sage 50 integration for Microsoft Dynamics.
The Dynamics CRM Connector for Sage 50 connects your sales processes with Sage Accounts. Sales orders created in Microsoft Dynamics CRM are automatically applied to Sage 50 together with any associated customer accounts and products without duplicated data re-entry.
How Sage 50 Accounts integrates with Microsoft Dynamics
- Automatically create invoices in Sage 50 from a CRM sales order
- Associated customer and product data is maintained automatically
- VAT and nominal ledger is controlled by by product record within Sage
- Invoices are fulfilled in Sage and copied into CRM
- Sage invoices are stored in CRM as PDF's
- Tracks payment status and outstanding amount in CRM
- Data Migration from Sage copies all invoice history into CRM
- Works with all recent CRM and all versions of Sage 50 from 2009
The Sage 50 Connector is a two-way synchronisation utility that copies customers, products, sales orders and invoices betweeen Microsoft CRM and Sage 50.
The connector is proced at £995 for each 10 user pack. Annual licence maintenance totals £199 ensuring access to connector update, product fixes and compatability releases for future versions of Dynamics CRM and Sage 50. The software is licensed in blocks of 10 users. A 10 user pack (plus maintenance) is required for every set of 10 CRM users.
Contact us to find out more about Sage 50 integration for Dynamics CRM.